“Oh my gosh !”

Procopio's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #2 of 78 Restaurants in Vincennes
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Procopio's recently renovated a building in downtown Vincennes located on historic 2nd Street. We have tripled our seating, offer a party room that is available to rent and a wine and beer bar. We are handicap accessible and have handicap restrooms. Procopios also offers catering, delivery and carry out. Our parking is available on side streets, Pavilion parking (which is less than a block away and is covered). We recently added steaks to our menu and are serving them on Wednesday's from 5 p.m. - 9 p.m. But we also offer our full menu and are open until 10 p.m. on Wednesday's.
Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

What a fantastic place to eat! The food was fresh. I had bruschetta, salad and sausage pizza for lunch and it was OUTSTANDING. The service was fantastic. I will recommend everyone to eat there. Can't say enough great things about my experience. Price was fantastic also.

Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have eaten here several times and we have never been disappointed. The menu has so many great pasta dishes on it and the portions are more than enough at a great price! The Basil Pasta with chicken and peas or the Pasta Rosa with the salmon are to die for! My husband can't get away from the Portobello Mushroom Stuffed Ravioli in the Alfredo sauce, and he loves to add the shrimp. The meat sauce is a home run too, as it's sweet flavor is just right!! When we are in the mood for pizza, we LOVE Procopio's stuffed pizzas...and we can't eat more than one piece because it's so filling! I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone!

1  Thank Hhoke7
Reviewed 20 September 2013

We were in town for an overnight stay and Procopio's was recommended by our hotel.

The food was delicious, the welcome warm and all staff so friendly and helpful. Had we been staying another night, we would definitely have made another visit. Excellent all round!

Reviewed 28 August 2013

Food is above average and reasonably priced in this unpretentious Italian restaurant. The dish I had, which was jumbo spinach ravioli in an alfredo sauce, was absolutely delicious, and I liked the thinner alfredo sauce they used (and hope maybe it was lower fat!). I would pay a lot more for a dish like this where I live. Those of you in Vincennes have a treasure in this restaurant, and need to keep going there.

1  Thank Extradish
Reviewed 19 August 2013

The service and attention was excellent. We went around 5pm, so we didn't have a wait. Procopio is an excellent chef and comes out to talk to his customers. The restaurant is small, so avoid peak times. The food (Bruschetta, bread, lasagna, and the alfredo/red sauce dish with ham and mushrooms) was outta this world!!!! Will definately go back!