“Continues To Impress Me...which is hard to do.”
Review of 1zero6

1zero6
Ranked #6 of 79 Restaurants in Silver City
Price range: US$18 - US$21
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: We serve Pacific Rim/Fusion and Italian Fusion. Open Friday night thru Sunday night. Daily scratch menu. Shopped and cooked fresh daily. By reservation. We have tried unsuccessfully to remedy this, but ... Do not use the "menu" tab to find menus, it is NOT the current menus. Go to the web site as we have a daily scratch menu (menu that changes daily) and our email is on the web page.
Reviewed 21 September 2013

My wife and I have been to 1zero6 a few times this past summer and I continue to be impressed with how Jake puts it all together into a very tasty package including an atmosphere that beats all the other restaurants around here. No snooty attitudes, platitudes, or [--], just some really good food. And a friendly, hello how are you doing place to eat said great food. Just when I think I've tried all the stuff Jake has cooked, he comes up with something that knocks me over. Good selection of beer and wine and sake. I like them all. Jake takes things to a different level and is always experimenting. I like that he takes chances on what he prepares and doesn't do the run of the mill food menu. His stuff is tasty, from appetizer to dessert, and he'll help carry you to your car if you get so full you need help!

3  Thank USCgrad1978

Reviewed 21 May 2013

This is an amazing 6 table restaurant serving fresh daily SE Asian fusion cuisine. All the ingredients are fresh and all dishes made to order. The menu changes daily,although they are only open Friday,Saturday and Sunday.
Appetizers ,such as Pork Spring Roll are perfectly prepared and large enough to share.
The ribs were wonderful,the shrimp burger light and fresh. They serve the best Pad Thai on the planet.
Leave room for a splendid dessert.
ALWAYS call ahead for a reservation.

4  Thank Wine2go
Reviewed 30 April 2013

This was the best meal on our 10-day road trip of the Southwest, which included highly-rated restaurants in Espanola and Santa Fe.
Exquisite eclectic cooking, excellent service. Just six tables and one chef. Be prepared to have a few glasses of wine. I thought I copied the menu to my clipboard, but I didn't, so I'll just say it was all great.

3  Thank Kansachusetts
Reviewed 11 April 2013

Extremely creative chef with made-to-order entrees in a small and intimate space filled with kitch and glitz beyond the Silver City usual. We eat here every time we come to Silver City and it is a must do for us.

4  Thank maryo675
Reviewed 14 March 2013

We enjoyed our recent dinner here on a trip through the Southwest. This restaurant is a gem given its location, however it would not be in the top 10 in a metropolitan area. We chose a shrimp curry which was tasty. It was served with asparagus which were lukewarm. The lemon dessert was fine but not fabulous. The decor is pleasing and there is lots of room between tables.

1  Thank coloradolaurel