“Marvelous Meal 👍👍”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tre Rosat Cafe - CLOSED

Tre Rosat Cafe
Price range: US$8 - US$29
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We offer casual fine dining.
El Paso, Texas
“Marvelous Meal 👍👍”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

My family and I were in Silver City, New Mexico for the Blues Festival this Memorial Day weekend. What a fabulous music experience, indeed! We were searching the town on Monday for a place to eat that was open and ended up downtown at Tre Rosat Cafe. WHAT A FIND! Mom is from the South and the Fried Green Tomato appetizer more than made the grade (A+) as did the Bacon Wrapped Dates. YOWZA! They were a scrumptious prelude to what was a GREAT food experience! The White Chicken Chili was creamy and sublime with just the right amount of heat. My Shrimp Po' Boy was filled with tasty, fat shrimp. We all agreed the chunky Chicken Salad on Mom's sandwich was the best we've tasted! My sisters shared the Chicken Caprese Sandwich and the Bulgogi Hoagie (something sweet to tone down the soy sauce in the marinade would make it perfect) and were very/quite happy with each, respectively. The Sweet Potato Chips served on the side were delicious. Excellent service, attentive and always with a smile. We LOVE this place! Can't wait to go again the next time we're in Silver City!

1 Thank desertdeva

Silver City, NM
“Some of the best food in Silver”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have had lunch and dinner here and I highly recommend this place. The food is what this place is all about. Flavor trumps over Quantity so don't expect to gorge yourself. Don't miss the blue cheese and bacon Potato Salad or the Bacon wrapped dates. You can custom order a hamburger if you like ,but I recommend you try their Korean style sub or Mediterranean lamb sandwich for lunch. I also love their sweet potato chips. Dinner is quite good also I've had the Duck and Beef dishes which were done to my taste. Beer is limited but of good Quality with usually 3 selections of draught. Wine is also offered by glass and bottle. This place is consistent in its quality and service - as I have come here on many occasions, I feel it is a better restaurant than the highly touted Kumquat which is at the end of Bullard St. I would not recommend young children eat at this establishment however as the food would probably not be appreciated.

1 Thank T-birdRick
Silver City, New Mexico
“Interesting choices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Good off the norm food combos, but the service is typically slow. If only the servers were as creative and effective as the chefs!

• Visited May 2014
“Excellent quality of product and taste pallet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

I am always surprised how well small towns do excellent gourmet foods. Tre Rosat is one of those service was excellent and the food is top notch. Order the fried green tomatoes they were perfect.

1 Thank Adenclark
New Mexico, USA
“Don't pass this gem by”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

My wife and I wandered into Tre Rosat just sort of on a whim, grabbing three small tapas just for a spur-of-the-minute nosh. We were sort of blown away by the unexpected FLAVOR we found in all of them: each of the dishes (bacon-wrapped, almond-stuffed dates with a balsamic reduction, large crisp/gooey warm polenta/goat cheese balls and a cup of white bean chili with huge chunks of chicken breast meat) were far more tasty than we’d expected. Time and again we found ourselves exclaiming about how the reasonably priced plates we were enjoying at Tre Rosat were superior to equivalent tapas offerings in fancy big-name/big city places we’ve been.

My wife got a reasonably priced glass of wine as well (I had to drive, so iced tea for me - it was kept full), and we enjoyed the fast and friendly service in the large comfortable room. Warm-hearted, good natured shenanigans between the front and back of the house let us know that management has the folks here feeling like family - which shows in the product they put out for the clientele. We definitely plan to return to try more of the selections on the small plate and wine menus - don’t pass this gem by.

1 Thank Erich505