“Great Meal”

Tre Rosat Cafe
Price range: US$8 - US$29
Cuisines: American, French, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We offer casual fine dining.
Connecticut
“Great Meal”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

The service and food were excellent. The elk ribs were delicious, and cooked to perfection. This is a very nice restaurant in Silver City.

Visited July 2014
3 Thank fordco

El Paso, Texas
“Get the Grass-Fed Beef! Well worth the price.”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We were hungry and could have chosen from a the variety of quick foods on the menu -- pizza, hamburger, salad, etc. But I wanted to try the Harris Ranch grass-fed beef, which the waitress made clear would take at least 30 minutes because the restaurant was pretty full. It was so worth waiting for!! This ranks as one of my best restaurant experiences, both for the food and the service. The waitress was very nice, honest about wait time and helpful. She brought lots of bread to tide us over -- and delicious chilled bottled water too. The beef was on a bed of mashed potatoes and had a blue cheese sauce. A perfect combination. My husband ordered pasta with a southwestern flavored sauce, which he should never do because he is an Italian food purist. I tasted it and it was very good. He ate it all, though and half of my beef so everything worked out fine.

2 Thank langhorn160
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Better for lunch than dinner”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

The chicken chili is the best ever, full of flavor. The rest of the menu is uneven. Share a generous sandwich at lunch or just have the chili. The dinner meals are good and beautifully presented but not as good as their prices would suggest. At lunch, we split the famous Korean sandwich which is strongly flavored with soy sauce and has a nice filling. It was plenty of food at a fair price. For dinner we had the Duck L'Orange and the Halibut special but couldn't find much flavor. The halibut had a nicely seasoned combination of vegetables underneath but it didn't quite save the bland meal. The duck tasted good but the sides were dull. The service at dinner was also not impressive, much better at lunch. It's a charming, casual place with a lot of potential but ask the staff for help in making selections for now.

1 Thank VN F
Silver city
“Wowza!!!!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

A dear friend n I decided to try Tre Rosart Cafe appetizers...so we indulged with bacon wrapped dates- fried green tomatoes-&creamybpolenta with radish ragout...incredible AND I was stunned by the reasonable prices!!!! There is no way someone would have the same price for the same quality of did in Oregon!!! What a treat!!! AND look at this dessert creation!!! WOWZA AGAIN!!!

2 Thank Zennawarrior
Silver City, New Mexico
“Okay, Most Seem to Really Like it”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

My daughter encouraged me to go and it was okay. I just was not overly impressed because of the lunch prices. The food was good, the portions small, the price high, in my opinion. Yet, almost everyone I know really likes it and can't wait to go. I do compliment them on their fried green tomatoes and other nice twists on food for our area. Their quality of food is very good. I just wish it wasn't priced so high and I would go back. I could spend the same amount or even less at Diane's Restaurant and leave feeling "full" and have a quality meal, too, for less.

• Visited June 2014
managementtrerosat, Owner at Tre Rosat Cafe, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Thank you for your review and I'm glad your daughter loves us. I am curious as to what you ate because you stated our portions are small ( personally I can't eat a whole sandwich plus the chips!). You did mention our appetizers and while they are not tiny, they are meant to be a "first" course..... And while we may be $1-2 more than Diane's we make EVERYTHING from scratch and buy most of our produce locally, which does cost more. I still feel we are competitively priced to most of the other restaurants in town. Again, thank you for your review.