“Good Wendy's”

Wendy's
Ranked #47 of 80 Restaurants in Silver City
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I have only had one bad experience at this Wendy's and that was 10 years ago. That I am now over. This is a very good Wendy's. I love the Frosty's.

1  Thank Gage M

Reviewed 19 August 2013

food was fresh. staff was friendly. very close to hotel. ate there twice. the frosty comes in handy to beat the heat. would go back.

1  Thank alissa m
Reviewed 28 July 2013

One of my friends got a cheeseburger, and the cheese was on the burger- still in the wrapper. Unfortunately, that wasn't the only bad thing about this Wendy's. If you're hungry and desperate, go two blocks up to Walmart and get food from the deli. I promise, it will be better than what you'd get from this Wendy's.

1  Thank Wendy L
Reviewed 23 June 2013

Since this location is very close to where I'm working it seemed a good choice for fast food. But waiting 20 min. is not what I consider "fast food". And it is every time I have visited not just a once. I can drive down the street 2 miles and save more time.

1  Thank VandVAZ