Little Toad Creek Brewery & Distillery
Ranked #2 of 79 Restaurants in Silver City
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Little Toad Creek produces craft beer and spirits... These are available at the tasting room as well as other New Mexico beer, spirits, and wine. A hearty wholesome pub food menu is made fresh from scratch. Enjoy live music on the weekends.
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Wow - I didn't expect a brew pub like this in Silver City. Nice suprise! The place has a nice vibe, excellent food and beer! I'll be back!

Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

Stopped for lunch on a Thursday. Great ambiance and service. Usually my husband nurses the coffee due to the unknowing of a second cup. Server was on it! Had a curry dish well worth the money, ate till I could eat no more and still had a meal to go. The amber Ale was an absolute delight. Can't wait to enjoy a Saturday evening there.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

The atmosphere is great here. The beer is good, especially the lager and IPA brewed near Silver City. The food is good. It all very good. I would come here again and again.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

We ate here for lunch & dinner. Our lunch was great with a wonderful waiter. At dinner, however, it was much busier and we sat for over 15 minutes without being noticed.I finally grabbed the waitress, who had passed us several times,for menus. She apologized & assumed someone else was waiting on us. The food was great & so was their local brewed beer. I noticed on our bank statement, when we got home, that our tips were not applied. I was concerned that the servers were missing out on tips so I emailed the owner. She was thankful to hear about this,as they were using a new credit card machine and my info helped them catch the problem. They had paid the servers the tips but they were out alot of money,as this went on for about a week. I told her they should chock it up as a learning experience but about a month later the tip charges showed up on our bank statement.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Wow ... it was a big blow when Isaacs closed their doors. Then along comes the Little Toad Brewery to fill the void and it's is a better place than ever in so many ways!! The building is "old west" authentic with a distinct New Mexican artistic flair. The place is casual and elegant and just so cool to hang out in where you can enjoy "home brewed" beer and spirits. The beers are all wonderful and way beyond the average micro-brewed faire. I visited a major brewery in Santa Fe which has one of my favorite bottled beers but I was not taken by any of their other offerings. The Toad offers 4 or 5 varieties of brew from Lagers to Amber to the Stouts and Porter and although I am an "Amber guy" I can honestly say that all of these brews were excellent in their own right. The food far exceeds a typical bar menu and although you don't typically go there for a formal "sit down" dinner and dining evening you certainly can find plenty of extraordinary items on the menu from healthy food, grass-fed meats, fried fish and chips (pub style) to yummy deserts. We are so luck to have this place in Silver which fills the need for a real night-life scene with plenty of live musical nights and dancing. There is always something for every one; from the music to the different sitting and lounging areas, to the "library", to the outdoor patio with couches and fire pit, to the pool table, dart board, and big TV which is in the actual bar area. So, there are many different settings in one great old building with plenty to do and plenty to eat and drink. I am rambling a bit but I am so excited to see such a place come to Silver City which is so perfect for casually hanging out ... I can't even really believe it is here and it far exceeded my expectations. I will take all my visitors from out of area town there as a "regular Silver City must do stop". Oh yeah ... what was also nice was that the people working there are friendly and really make you feel as if they enjoy your being there ..... I'm going to be stopping there a lot on my way back home up in the Gila.