We stayed here on our way back from St. Mary Lodge, which we loved. We had a late start from there, due to illness, so we arrived late, around 8:00 PM. We did call to let them know we would be arriving late. We called 2 nr's, no one picked up the phone.
It was pitched black, and the sign was not lit up when we arrived.( If they even had a light. ) We passed it by, and it was very hard to find the Hotel in the dark.
Not a good first impression.
The beds were very good, and it was cozy, but the girl that cleaned our room forgot the sink and the floor.
There was no sink in the bathroom, only out in the hallway on top of the fridge. It didn't feel sanitary.
I also woke up around 5 every morning, by walking and noise coming from downstairs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built by Montana Raft Company and Glacier Guides, this eco-friendly lodge offers premier rafting, hiking and fishing adventures in and around Glacier National Park. Glacier Guides Lodge is uniquely nestled in a forested canyon above the town of West Glacier. This smaller B&B style lodge was built in 2010 to LEED standards (environmentally friendly); each private room has a full bath, 2 queen bed(s), AC, WiFi, Dish TV, daily maid service and a full continental breakfast. Book your rafting, hiking and fishing adventure through the main office. Happy Trails... See you in West Glacier! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Hotels.com so you can book your Glacier Guides Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glacier Guides Hotel West Glacier
- Glacier Guides Lodge West Glacier, Montana