This facility is nestled in the trees at the park entrance. It is fresh and new looking, tho I don't know when it was built. The rooms are spacious, very clean and furnished with locally crafted or acquired furniture. The rooms have Wi-Fi but not phone service (AT&T anyway), small flat screen tv's, fluffy towels and comfortable beds. Best shower of all we encountered on our trip. A nutritious breakfast of cereals, breads, fruits, yogurts, teas, coffee and hot chocolate is provided. The manager, lovely Jennifer, is very friendly, helpful, knowledgable and accommodating. She will even loan you bear spray or bug spray. The property is in a natural setting and has been carefully planted with wild flowers (which were blooming) that are indigenous to the area. We would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After a full day of adventure in and around Glacier National Park, return to the cozy, quiet, peaceful Glacier Guides Lodge. Built by Glacier Guides and Montana Raft, this eco-friendly lodge offers premier rafting, hiking, biking, and fishing adventures in and around Glacier National Park. Glacier Guides Lodge is uniquely nestled in a forested canyon above the town of West Glacier. This smaller B&B style lodge was built in 2010 to LEED standards (environmentally friendly). Each private room has a full bath, 2 queen beds, AC, WiFi, Dish TV, daily maid service, and a full continental breakfast. Book your rafting, hiking, biking, and fishing adventure through the main office. Happy trails... See you in West Glacier! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Glacier Guides Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glacier Guides Hotel West Glacier
- Glacier Guides Lodge West Glacier, Montana