Glacier Guides is overall excellence in a lodging experience literally across the street from the gates of West Glacier. We stayed four nights in East Glacier, two nights in Wateron-Glacier in Alberta, and two nights in West Glacier and wished we could have stayed longer in West Glacier. The rooms are large, comfortable, eco-friendly, and rustic with all the modern conveniences one can imagine. The continental breakfast included is also amazing. They offer a nice variety of: cereals, hot and cold; granolas; muffins, breakfast breads, and toasting breads from a local bakery; an assortment of fresh, cut fruits; juices, coffees and teas. We couldn't get enough of the peach bread and asked where we could purchase some. The quaint breakfast area with a beautiful view of the outdoors is always accessible with granola bars, grab and go fruit, coffee, teas, and other snacks if you want something after hours. There is also a business area above the breakfast area complete with a computer and work space. They have tables outside the rooms facing the woods to relax after a hike, rafting trip, or scenic drive to enjoy a beverage and take it all in. And we even booked a rafting trip through the owners of GG. The entire experience is seamless. Whether you are an avid hiker setting out on day hikes of Glacier's magnificent views or simply absorbing the serenity and breath-taking mountain-scrapes available by car, this lodge will enhance your unforgettable experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After a full day of adventure in and around Glacier National Park, return to the cozy, quiet, peaceful Glacier Guides Lodge. Built by Glacier Guides and Montana Raft, this eco-friendly lodge offers premier rafting, hiking, biking, and fishing adventures in and around Glacier National Park. Glacier Guides Lodge is uniquely nestled in a forested canyon above the town of West Glacier. This smaller B&B style lodge was built in 2010 to LEED standards (environmentally friendly). Each private room has a full bath, 2 queen beds, AC, WiFi, Dish TV, daily maid service, and a full continental breakfast. Book your rafting, hiking, biking, and fishing adventure through the main office. Happy trails ... see you in West Glacier! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Glacier Guides Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glacier Guides Hotel West Glacier
- Glacier Guides Lodge West Glacier, Montana