This small lodge is located near the West entrance to the Park and is very comfy and nice. It;s a little hard to find (just off a side street that runs between a gas station and the Beldon Inn restaurant, across from the train station) and the sign is a bit subtle, but its really quite nice. The rooms are very clean, well furnished (note though, if you simply must have a queen or king bed, I don't think they have any) and our innkeeper Jennifer was excellent - friendly, attentive and knowledgeable about where to go, what to see, where to eat, what to do on a rain-out day, etc. The lodge is far enough from the highway that its very quiet, the only noise you will hear are the distant train whistles but that is common anywhere in the area. The continental breakfast was an extensive offering, one morning there were also some little mini omelettes as well. In terms of location, this is a great point to jump off to anywhere in the West park or even to go east for a long day trip. We have another trip planned next year (a little later this time it rains on and off a lot at the end of June) and will definitely stay here again. For inbound air travel, its about 30 minutes from the Kalispel airport. If you are addicted to your iPhone, it wont work very well at the lodge, but if you go up to the highway (short walk) you can get a signal that is as good as anywhere else in the area (signals are tough up there!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After a full day of adventure in and around Glacier National Park, return to the cozy, quiet, peaceful Glacier Guides Lodge. Built by Glacier Guides and Montana Raft, this eco-friendly lodge offers premier rafting, hiking, biking, and fishing adventures in and around Glacier National Park. Glacier Guides Lodge is uniquely nestled in a forested canyon above the town of West Glacier. This smaller B&B style lodge was built in 2010 to LEED standards (environmentally friendly). Each private room has a full bath, 2 queen beds, AC, WiFi, Dish TV, daily maid service, and a full continental breakfast. Book your rafting, hiking, biking, and fishing adventure through the main office. Happy trails... See you in West Glacier! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Glacier Guides Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glacier Guides Hotel West Glacier
- Glacier Guides Lodge West Glacier, Montana