“Great breakfast with a deer!”

Glacier Highland Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in West Glacier
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Soups
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Close to enter acne to park and close to the Belton Chalet. Stopped for breakfast before a day in GNP, great big fluffy omelet and yummy huckleberry pancake! While eating my wife and I noticed a deer had come up to window and hung out munching on wildflowers, as we enjoyed a great meal!

1  Thank Peigi M

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Food is better than average and much better than you would anticipate based on location and looks. The service is also great. Well mannered, polite young people who do the best they can. How often do you have that these days? Razzelberry (sp?) pie was good although I personally would like the crust browned a little more. The huckleberry pancakes at breakfast were the best. Definitely worth the $.75 extra per pancake hands down. Had a bacon/steak/blue cheese salad too for dinner that was well worth the price. So big "Yes" for the restaurant. The value is definitely surprising and good.

1  Thank Annabelle101
Reviewed 29 June 2014

When you summer in Glacier Park, it is fun to have great places to eat besides my cooking of course. We have been here often and have always had a great experience. Last week we met our friends for breakfast. The service was great, the food wonderful hot and plentiful. If you are visiting Glacier National Park I suggest you try this restaurant for sure

1  Thank Thatwillbesoup
Reviewed 7 February 2014

So this place is a store with a restaurant. They have a lot of cute/fun things in the store but I was hungry. I had their huckleberry pancakes and hash browns. Their coffee is local and everything is home made. I talked to the cook and it's a family owned and operated business. I could see they were tossing pizza in the air in the back so I'm going to come back and try that another day.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

...was very good! I got the standard eggs, hash browns, toast and coffee, then went on a 6-day hike in GNP. Perfect start to the trip. Next time I think I'll go for the huckleberry pancakes.

1  Thank Jonny0529

Been to Glacier Highland Restaurant? Share your experiences!