The Belton was truly in the perfect spot to base ourselves for a few days of exploring Glacier National Park. We stayed in one of the cottages that had 3 spacious bedrooms, a big living room with fireplace and a front porch that looked out at the beautiful scenery of Glacier. Plenty of room for a family or 3 couples. Mini fridge,coffeemaker and microwave were great to have with plenty of coffee and tea available. ( they even had little cold 1/2 and 1/2s in the fridge). Clean, comfortable and a warm friendly staff made our stay at The Belton nothing short of wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 1910 National Historic Landmark hotel built by James J. and Louis Hill of the Great Northern Railway. After being closed for fifty years, the property underwent a three-year restoration completed in 1999 and is now a National Historic Landmark. The Belton Chalet was the first chalet built for Glacier Park and the park’s first winter headquarters. Belton Chalet, family owned, once again welcomes guest from across the world. Thank you for being our guest and a part of our history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Belton Chalet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belton Chalet West Glacier, Montana
- Belton Chalet Hotel West Glacier