Loved staying at the Belton Chalet along with a 3 year old. Perfect location with easy access to GNP. Amazing brunch spot just a 3 minute walk down the street. Exceptionally well maintained property with all the ambiance and feel of the "chalet era" from the past. Rooms on the small end but super clean, bed super comfy. They provided us a cushioned bedding mat for our 3 year old, who slept very comfortably on the floor. Note, however, that the rooms do not have A/C and it got a little hot at night despite keeping the windows open. Our room faced the rear parking lot - would suggest getting a room facing the front (over looking the railroad) or a room on the upper floor where the fresh evening breeze through the windows more than compensates for the lack of having an A/C.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 1910 National Historic Landmark hotel built by James J. and Louis Hill of the Great Northern Railway. After being closed for fifty years, the property underwent a three-year restoration completed in 1999 and is now a National Historic Landmark. The Belton Chalet was the first chalet built for Glacier Park and the park’s first winter headquarters. Belton Chalet, family owned, once again welcomes guest from across the world. Thank you for being our guest and a part of our history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Belton Chalet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belton Chalet West Glacier, Montana
- Belton Chalet Hotel West Glacier