offers a main building, and 2 cabins(Lewis, Clark). We stayed in Clark which is closest to the Tap Room of the main building. Majestic views, the "Best of the Best" in hospitality and service. We went on a group hike with the owners of the Belton to the Granite Chalet. It is an 11 mile hike with views that make man feel small. Do some web checkin', everything is packed up to the Granite Chalet by mule or human. A real Treat to a hikers vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 1910 National Historic Landmark hotel built by James J. and Louis Hill of the Great Northern Railway. After being closed for fifty years, the property underwent a three-year restoration completed in 1999 and is now a National Historic Landmark. The Belton Chalet was the first chalet built for Glacier Park and the park’s first winter headquarters. Belton Chalet, family owned, once again welcomes guest from across the world. Thank you for being our guest and a part of our history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Belton Chalet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belton Chalet West Glacier, Montana
- Belton Chalet Hotel West Glacier