I had the pleasure of staying at the Lake Five Resort for five days last summer. Lake Five is located just outside Glacier National Park, and you couldn't ask for a more beautiful, peaceful surrounding. The rustic accommodations took me back to by childhood summers spent at a lakeside cabin in northern Maine. This is exactly what I was looking for when I booked here! The staff was friendly, courteous, and made me feel right at home. Inside the cabins, things were pretty basic, but I didn't mind at all. It just was one more reminder of those good old fashioned summers i used to have. Evenings were the best - cool and quiet and without the faintest hint of civilization outside my window. For a great "edge of the wilderness" experience, you can't beat Lake Five Resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabins, RV sites camp sites and tipis right on Lake Five. Boating, fishing, volleyball, horse shoes and a playground for the kids. Three miles west of West Glacier. Best swimming in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Lake Five Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake 5 Resort
- Lake Five Hotel West Glacier
- Lake Five Resort West Glacier, Montana