There’s no better swimming in the world than Lake Five. I’ve been swimming there for 55 years, since I was a kid, and it’s always been great. The Ridenour family should be proud of their part in providing superior vacations to travelers for almost a century. Ron Ridenour is carrying along the tradition and making the place shine with his helpers who do that and more. The Lake Five Resort has always been number 1.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabins, RV sites camp sites and tipis right on Lake Five. Boating, fishing, volleyball, horse shoes and a playground for the kids. Three miles west of West Glacier. Best swimming in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Lake Five Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Five Hotel West Glacier
- Lake 5 Resort
- Lake Five Resort West Glacier, Montana