We have been to the Great Bear Inn for the 3 straight year in a row. It has officially become our Anniversary place. Susan the owner and Ryan her son and chef are some of the most warm and caring people I have meet. The hospitality is geniune. Susan is so full of life and great stories. It is set in an awesome spot, minutes from the Glacier. So your day is filled with unbelievable sights and your evenings with an awesome dinner and great stories. I love the dinner table sitting around with the entire group getting to know each other. After dinner and drinks you retire to an amazing room with the most comfortable beds I've ever stayed in away from home. The sheets have the most amazing smell. You are treated like a movie star. Thanks to Susan and Ryan I always know my vacation will be a success. See ya next year same time same place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Great Bear Inn proudly provides deluxe lodging accommodations in a spectacular setting, surrounded by the grandeur of Glacier National Park. Choose from deluxe rooms in the main lodge or comfortable cabin accommodation on our property. The unspoiled beauty of Montana awaits you just outside our magnificent Inn. Glacier National Park is less than ten minutes away. Hiking, white water rafting, fishing, hunting (seasonal), and horseback riding - the recreation possibilities offered by Northwest Montana are endless and the beauty is unlike anything found anywhere. The Inn is tastefully decorated in a style consistent with our location at the doorstep of Glacier National Park. An Oversized Continental is provided each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Great Bear Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Great Bear Hotel West Glacier
- The Great Bear Inn West Glacier, Montana