Just returned from a first time trip to Alaska and the first stop was three days at the Bear Track Inn. We arrived from Juneau and we were met at the airport by the inn's shuttle that took us around the area while we enjoyed the comforts of the inn. From the moment we arrived, they treated us like family; Janie and her team made sure we were on time for our activities from the whale-watching, glacier tour and halibut fishing. The inn rooms were comfortable and clean and food was very good. The staff was always there to answer any questions or make recommendations for the next day. The lobby could use a bit of updating with furniture, but we enjoyed the relaxing atmosphere which made it a wonderful stay. If we were in the area again, we would definitely stay at the Bear Track Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bear Track Inn is a beautifully handcrafted log lodge situated on 97 acres in Gustavus, Alaska. Walk into a lobby with 30’ windows, suede couches and a huge fireplace. Dine on caribou, buffalo, crab, salmon, halibut and more. All breads, dressing and scrumptious desserts are made from scratch. Guest rooms are spacious and comfortable with down comforters and pillows, and private baths. We are known for our hospitality, and for making your dreams a reality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers so you can book your Glacier Bay's Bear Track Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glacier Bays Bear Track Hotel
- Glacier Bay's Bear Track Inn Gustavus, Alaska