“Fine for travelers for 1-2 nights, but poor breakfast”
Review of Rodeway Inn Page

Rodeway Inn Page
Ranked #15 of 24 Hotels in Page
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Good Motel location, good parking, close to the Supermarket and next to fine Thai restaurant, room is OK, but the breakfast is very poor, too small choice of food, do not recomended for longer stay. !

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Page isn't the most glamourous place to stop, but the hotel is conveniently located near supermarkets, shops and a few restaurants. It's a short drive down to the lake which is most likely reason why your staying here! The staff were very friendly and welcoming on arrival.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Large clean room, nice warm pools everything you could want and it is central for many restuarants and tour operators ,that are within walking distance.Wifi that worked well Only downside is the breakfast is a bit of a beggars banquest
with not enough choice,seats and all a bit rushed, apart from that I would use it again

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2014

This place is nothing fancy by any means and if you are the type to be bothered by paint chips, a little wear and tear, probably not for you. That being said - it was perfect for our needs. It was quiet at night. The bed was surprisingly more comfortable than I had anticipated. There is a breakfast and the wifi is (per clerk, who lived here his whole life) "the best in Page." It was very good. I was able to upload all my pics to FB faster than I have been able to in high end hotels. And, it's free, so yay!

There is a pool, which I did not use, so can't comment on that. It is located right across from a grocery store and gas station with a Little Ceasar's, so it is easy to find food. Small frig in room for drinks and such, and a small microwave. Decent TV, though obviously we didn't watch much of it. Yes, the paint is peeling in areas, and the bathtub is sketchy (though the granite walls in it look nice - just the base of the tub is kinda less attractive, LOL). Not a lot of places to plug things in if you are an electronics-heavy person (which we are). I would stay here again though. Has everything I need.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2014

A good choice in hotel. I would have loved to stay another day here. The area is amazing!!!
The rooms were clean, slept comfortably, very reasonable price, walking distance to restaurants and breakfast is GREAT! no complain! Nice place and customer service was outstanding!! Nice Check in was quick and done with ease. Hotel is at the main intersection of a small town. From my searches, this was a decently priced hotel compared to many others, and we would stay here again. Highly recommend this hotel for excellent service.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2014

There's nothing overly wrong with this hotel, but the room interiors don't seem to have been decorated in some time, and the furniture has certainly seen better days. As a budget hotel though, I have certainly stayed in worse, so I am sure this place would be fine for most if they are only staying a day or two.
There are plenty of restaurants nearby within walking distance, as well as tour companies for the amazing Antelope Slot Canyon.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 June 2014

To be candid, I normally stay at HI Express or Marriott Courtyard in Page when I visit on business but, during the Summer tourist season, sometimes you don't have options. I had never stayed at the Rodeway Inn in Page before, and my first choices were booked, so I took a chance. Bad choice.

For $108/night + tax I am in a hotel built probably 30 years ago. You know, all rooms accessed outside built around a pool. The room furniture is old, the carpet is thin, the bathroom (faux marble bath surround and vanity) was punctuated by a cast iron tub with chunks out of the porcelain finish and not tube stopper. It had the smallest soaps with fast food ketchup style packets of shampoo. The room looks as though they sprayed the walls and ceiling with the same texture. There are virtually no wall sockets to plug a computer into although the WI-FI seems to be ok. Very small TV (30" diag) and no FNC, unforgiveable!

The whole place looks like it is out of the 50's vacation hotels, but not as nice.

There is a sign in the room that states "Due to the popularity of our guest room amenities (REALLY!) our Housekeeping Department now offers these items for sale: The sign goes on to list things like iron, ironing board, hair dryer, coffee maker, etc (total 10 items). I guess people steal these items as it states that the Housekeeping Department keeps a record and "assumes if the item is missing you agree to charges".......oh, did I tell you there is no iron or ironing board in the room?? The room seemed clean but my colleague stated his wash cloths were stained, not dirty, just stained.

Oh, then the check-in experience..........the guy checking me and my business associate was a real jokester. He asked at one point if the other guy was traveling with me and I said yes but that he had his own reservation. Reply...."Good news, as you only have one bed in your room - ha ha". My colleague asked for a discount based on that comment and was told "I would but you have a prepaid reservation (smile) - ha ha". He went on to explain that no matter who gave him grief he would always prevail as he had a million of them....jokes I guess - ha ha. When my colleague asked if he could smoke in his room, he was told, "Sure, I don't mind adding $300 to your bill" - ha ha. This guy was annoying. He even had to make sure that we knew he could book tours even though we told him we would be there one night and in meetings all day.

If you have any other choice in hotels in Page, avoid this one like the plague. They should be charging $29.95 and not the $108.00 I paid.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business