Best Western Plus at Lake Powell(Page)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$171
BestWestern.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$188
US$147
ClarionHotels
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

Comfort Inn & Suites(Page)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$163
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$206/night.

US$227
Country Inn
US$242
  • Pool
US$227
All reviewscomfortable bedscenic locationgreat locationyogurtglen canyon damindoor poollobbybreakfasttowelsslottourfurniturequeenaccommodationsfacilities
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is not a hotel we will stay in again. It was the worst hotel of 5 we stayed in on our recent trip and was also the most expensive. Yes, the hotel is new, shiny, and clean but was apparently designed by someone who has never actually stayed in a hotel.

This is a hotel of about 120 rooms, split more or less equally among 3 floors. There is one elevator. There is also one ice machine. Not one per floor. One. Therefore i was not surprised that I was only able to get a small amount of ice shortly after arrival in mid-afternoon. When I tried again later in the evening, there was a sign (photo attached) on the machine saying "Sorry The Ice is Machine Slow". I'll bet that sign gets a lot of use.

Not only is this inconvenient for guests, two-thirds of the guests must make a trip to the first floor to get ice and I'm willing to bet that in 95 out of 100 cases, it results in two elevator trips, one down and one back up. It makes me wonder if the genius who made that decision thought about the electricity and additional wear and tear on the elevator.

More money was saved in the bathrooms. No hooks or towel racks are supplied. If you want to reuse towels you will probably have to write a note to housekeeping because the only place to leave used towels is on the floor or on the tub.

We did not enjoy the breakfast. Most of it was inedible and no fresh fruit was offered other than whole apples and bananas.

The last thing we will mention is the attitude of the staff. We were completely ignored when returning to the hotel in the evening and when we encountered a staff member in a public area. It seemed deliberate and created an unwelcoming atmosphere.

Room Tip: Different Hotel
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
pravin p, Front Desk at Baymont by Wyndham Page Lake Powell, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your feedback on your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely important to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. I greatly appreciate your comments about aspects of the room that need updating, especially with the ice machine being very slow and the other two being nonoperational. We apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused during your stay. We are doing a lot of improvement on the ice machine to where all the machine are running great. With the breakfast area we do try to provide a variety of different foods to accommodate all the guest with fresh food daily. Thank you again for writing a review about our hotel plus we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Jamie
Front Desk

Reviewed 11 June 2018

The Baymont Inn is a good new budget to mid-level hotel. The check-in process and friendliness of staff was about what you expect from a hotel of this level. I checked in around 10pm and asked for a quiet room. The front desk person said there were only a few rooms left and they were all on the first floor. She assigned me a hearing impaired room away from the lobby. The room was rather large with high ceilings and appointed fairly well for this level of hotel. The furniture was in good condition, as one would expect from a new hotel. I found the bed comfortable and the noise levels fine.

The hotel provided an above average breakfast selection complete with what appeared to be popular waffle machines, eggs, sausage, yogurts, breads and cereals. The breakfast area was fairly crowded when I went and made me concerned about getting a table. I did get one though, but being a solo traveler I worried someone may take my table when I went to get food.

Pricewise I received a good rate (30-40% less than mid-range hotels) for my stay and would stay here again provided the rate was competitive. I would pick the hotel if it were reasonably cheaper (~15% or more) than a quality mid-range hotel. Likewise, I would choose to stay here over budget hotel even if it was a bit more money. It is a nice budget hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 June 2018

I was there on a photography business trip. Rooms are big, clean and very nice. The service was great. Breakfast was good with lots of choices. Coffee was good and hot all day. Great location. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 31 May 2018

We were in Vegas-Canyon-Page-Vegas trip in early. In our trip, this is the best hotel we experienced. The hotel is pretty new, nicely located in a very scenic location, it is near to Lake Powel dam, you can even see the dam from the hotel. It looks like the scenic view road is constructed new, so all the hotels in this road look pretty new.
The rooms are pretty spacious (actually the most spacious rooms in our entire trip where we stayed in 4 different hotels). Also, every room has micro-oven which helped us a lot.
Hotel is servicing decent breakfast with plenty of option.
To summarize it, I just loved the hotel.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Baymont Inn and Suites Page Lake Powell exceeded our expectations, SNQ3, 2 QUEEN BEDS, 2 SOFAS was spacious and comfortable. A+ with cleanliness and accommodations. Highly recommend hotel for overnight or vacation stay. Great location and next to Denny's. Their continental breakfast was great. Check-In and Check-Out was pleasant, Front Desk clerk (Sybil) professional and kind. Hands down, great hotel. Stay classy and safe travels.

Room Tip: Second floor was great, quite and relaxing hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
pravin p, Front Desk at Baymont by Wyndham Page Lake Powell, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay! I am glad that we were able to accommodate a room for you. Also, thank you for the kind words regarding the breakfast and the cleanliness of the hotel, plus the friendly staff. We are continually trying to improve the variety and quality of food items that we offer and to provide the best customer service to our guest like they were family. Thank you for staying at the Baymont Inn and Suites Page Lake Powell and we hope that you will consider us for your next trip!

Jamie