“Good Skaters”

Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Service if fairly good at this location and the skaters are well practiced. Food seems to be consistantly fair to good and recently the blended drinks are better than before. It's improving.

There are newer reviews for Sonic Drive-In

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I was suprised when we pulled into Sonic at 8:05am, all the lights were on, and the guy on the other end of the intercom says "We don't open for another 55 minutes, please come back then." Our Sonic at home is open for breakfast at 7:00am, I thought it was the same for all stores. We never went back there for breakfast.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

I always enjoy Sonic. And this one was no exception. I'm actually surprised they have a restaurant in Page. If you're a regular at Sonic then you already know what to expect. A burger and tater tots is all I need. And this Sonic was right next to our hotel the Comfort Inn so we just walked over for a quick bite to eat.

1  Thank TheAnswer
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Good milkshakes to end the day. Half-price after 8. Food was average, but the kids go fed and I guess that's what counts. It's hot and windy if you try to eat there in the evenings in the summer.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

It's like they don't know what they are doing. Sonic national - alert. Franchisee in need of training. And the girls are still on roller skates? Ours almost broke her ankle.