“a B&B with character”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Page
Rose Walk Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 5 Page B&B and Inns
Geldrop
“a B&B with character”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2012

At the first contacts by email, we had good feelings about Rose Walk Inn and when we arrived we felt ourselves immediately at home in this B&B. Jim and Verda act very calmly but at the same time they are very professional. They are both very warm personalities and they succeed to create a real warm environment. At breakfast we sat at the big table in the kitchen and enjoyed the pancakes, while we had a pleasant talk. Jim takes his time to tell about Page, about all the possible trips in the neighbourhood and the restaurants. He books some trips for you without any problem. In the evening we sat in the frontgarden and had a pleasant talk, with a candle on the table and a nice glass of wine/beer. Jim was always available.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Roswell, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2012

Jim and Verda are the best host and hostess! I mentioned that my Mom had enjoyed the 1940's music at a restaurant we went to. The next morning we had a fabulous breckfast with Mom's favorite music playing in the background! What a wonderful personal touch that was! Jim also recommended a tour of the Antelope slot canyons which was perfect for Mom. We were so excited to be able to do this! Without Jim's advice we would not have known it was available and appropriate for our needs. Mom and I both agree that our stay in Page was one of the highlights of our trip because of our stay with Jim and Verda! Our room was very clean and Verda went out of her way to make sure we had everything we needed!

Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2012

WOW this place was a lifesaver, the host and hostess were so friendly and helpful. The location was perfect (there is a park a block away!) and worked as a perfect base for the work I had to do. I prefer to help out the local businesses and was glad to find they had space for me when most of the hotels and motels were booked.

Clean, comfortable, and friendly. I am not much of a breakfast person and I hope I didn't offend by not partaking their gracious offer. They sent me the recipe and it DOES sound delightful.

If you go to Page you must book your stay at the Rose Walk Inn! (Anywhere else and you will not have experienced Page the way you should).

Room Tip: All rooms looked good just tell them what size you need.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
Mississauga
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2012

There is no place like home. And that exactly how we felt staying at Verda and Jim's B&B. They treated us like family. Their warm personalities made us feel welcome and comfortable. The breakfast was delicious and healthy. They were very helpful with suggesting attractions and booking excursions. Jim even recorded my favorite TV program for me so I would not miss it. The family room was spacious and clean, and the king bed extremely comfy. We would definitely recommend Rose Walk Inn to anybody going through the Grand Canyon and Page area.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Calgary
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2012

Our stay with Jim and Verda was an extremely pleasent one. They were very accomodating, flexible and very helpful through our time there as well as fun to visit with. The queen room we stayed in was nice and very clean. The breakfasts were wonderful! Should our travels take us to or through the Page area again we will be looking to book at the Rose Walk Inn without question. Thanks again for everything Jim and Verda! Have a great year

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Chinle, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2012

My boyfriend and I had the pleasure of staying here this past week, and it was delightful. The hospitatlity of Verda and Jim was top-class. Their warmth and helpfulness throughout our stay was appreciated. We will definitely come back to stay again.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Hertfordshire, UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2012

I was lucky to find this wonderful B&B and the stay made my time in Page extra special. Verda and Jim made me feel very welcome and looked after all my needs very well, including working hard to arrange the right excursions to the slot canyons and Lake Powell. It is exactly the kind of place I love as a single traveller - a home from home where I am made to feel more like a friend than just a paying guest.The room was lovely and comfortable and the breakfast just what I liked.
I wish there were lots more such places in the USA!

Stayed June 2012, travelled solo