“Fun fun and sun”

Kayak Lake Powell - Rentals and Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: We are an excellent kayaking tour company that also rents kayaks, canoes, paddle boards and basic camping equipment for overnight trips on the lake. Our tours feature the very best locations of Lake Powell and you will be amazed, its like no other place on earth. We also offer a 15 mile self guided river trips down the Great Colorado River. Every thing you need is here for a breathtaking river trip plus a map of the campgrounds you can stay at along the way that also include rest rooms. Nothing but fun and memories here at Kayak Lake Powell.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great time on the water with Zack and Miles. They were friendly and showed us treasures of Antelope Canyon water face.

All reviews
"outstanding tour"
"slot canyon"
in 23 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I came through Page, AZ and went on a kayak tour on Lake Powell. It was a amazing experience, and the staff was amazing.
They took us through Antelope Canyon and the experience was amazing. The guides were very knowledgeable of the lake and gave us great information about the lake, and the canyon. My wife and I enjoyed the friendly atmosphere of the whole trip, from beginning to end. If you ask my kids, the cliff jumping and swimming was the best part. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! Kayak Lake Powell, and will definitely be back in the near future.

1  Thank SpudHunter
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I came from Northern Utah to explore the antelope canyon and used this company to rent a double kayak for the day. The staff was very friendly especially Bethany, the receptionist. She was very helpful on planning our trip through the canyon. And telling us the best places to launch our boat. A second staff member, Jake, helped us strap the kayak to our car and gave us easy instructions to follow for when we had to do it ourselves at the lake. The canyon was amazing and the equipment we used was great. HIGHLY RECOMMENED!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was a fantastic experience! Everything ran very smoothly and professionally. Our guides Chad & Braxton were extremely helpful, friendly, knowledgeable and made sure that everyone had a good experience. They made everything fun, while always taking safety seriously. Could not recommend more if you want a chance to see the slot canyons up close, avoid large crowds, get off your feet if you've been hiking a lot, and learn something about Lake Powell.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We rented 3 kayaks from this company on June 20th. The equipment was in terrible shape. . .all the kayaks provided had numerous patched holes, straps were broken which made it impossible to even use one of the seats, and the carrying handles were missing making it very difficult to move the kayaks around. We asked about the handles while loading the equipment and were told they didn't have any. Upon returning the equipment a male employee was in the lot and asked how everything was. As I was telling him that their equipment needed repairs he literally got in his vehicle and drove away. I then went inside to explain my concerns to the female employee behind the desk. Her response when I listed the issues was "ummm, yeah." I asked her to come look at the equipment, including the return bin that was broken as well but she refused. The entire place was a mess and obviously their employees have not been trained at all in customer service. The girl behind the counter needs to be told to quit slouching in her chair, stand up, and at least pretend to show interest when a customer is speaking, especially in regards to safety issues! I would be very hesitant to use them in any capacity for a "tour" seeing how rude and apathetic the employees were that we encountered. Lake Powell is beautiful and if it had been at all possible we would have used our own kayaks and not dealt with this company at all. Until the owner or management can get a handle on their employees and upgrade their equipment, do yourself a favor and take your money elsewhere!