“it was ok”
Review of Motel 6 Page

Motel 6 Page
Ranked #20 of 24 Hotels in Page
Reviewed 1 April 2014

for the price with a dog it was fine. very basic as a motel 6 would be. no extra charge for dog so not bad. staff were not friendly, but we had no needs. wife said very institutional. dog was happy. close to town,

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 30 October 2013

We stayed here for one night. Found that the only window in our ground floor unit was locked shut! Also there was no fan in the bathroom despite there being a vent for it. A cheap motel but overall not good value for money.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PeterSherry
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Page, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Dear PeterSherry,
Thank you for posting your review. We apologize for the unpleasant stay you experienced and we encourage you to contact our guest relations department so they can have a record of your experience to help us provide you and other guests with better service in the future: 1-800-577-3435.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Although the rooms don't furnish a hair dryer, they did have a microwave and a fridge (often not provided even in even upscale motels). Both beds had individual lighting (also rare in many motels). The desk clerks were friendly and efficient and provided maps of the town and surrounding area as well as good restaurant recommendations. The only negative thing I noticed was a dirty shower curtain, which should be cleaned or replaced. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 October 2013

This Motel was the worst that we experienced on our 3 week trip. The room was very tired and badly maintained. The carpet was very dirty and ripped (see photos) and there were hairs on the bathroom floor. The sheets on the bed were wrinkled up, as if they hadn't been changed. It is the only time during our trip that we used our own pillow cases, as the ones on the bed really didn't look clean. The aircon was too noisy to use, but luckily it wasn't too hot.

For the price, it was very poor value, but as our booking was only for 1 night we stayed and just left early in the morning. The girl on reception was helpful and let us use the phone to book an antelope canyon tour.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Page, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Dear C2580,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review.We sincerely apologize for the cleanliness and maintenance issues you encountered during your recent stay. These conditions are note consistent with our standards for quality at Motel 6. We encourage your contact our guest relations department to report your experience so may serve you better in the future: 1-800-557-3435.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

I travel with my dog, so I am limited as to where I can stay. Anyway, there are not a ton of pet friendly, affordable places in and around Page, so I went to Motel 6 by default. I booked through bringfido.com, on the same day of my arrival 09-29-2013, and I received a $48.59 rate! While I was checking in, the two people ahead of me paid $90-something! Regarding the room, it is head and shoulders above most Motel 6 locations. The exterior is very nice, and the rooms appear to be new. The pillows are better than the usual Motel 6 pillow, but the bedding is pretty much the same, with the ugly blanket and bedspread. The mattress itself was very, very comfortable. As with most interior corridor motels, you have the ignorant door slammers, and this can be heard. Why do people slam hotel room doors? Anyway, I travel with a small (loud) air purifier that I place on the night table next to my head, so most of the external noises are mooted. The motel has a nice pool. I skipped breakfast, so I cannot comment. Bottom line, if you can get a good rate, this is the place to stay. All of the other options were $75-$150 more!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I went to Page, AZ with a friend without booking any place to stay. After calling around we stumbled on this place and for the price we paid, found out that the accommodations were not bad. The girls behind the desk were efficient and friendly. The room was your standard motel room with comfortable beds. There was no hair dryer in the room that we had and when I called the front desk they only had 3 available for the whole place and all 3 were borrowed already. Was not sure if this was the standard for Motel 6 rooms. The a/c in the room was not quiet and I can also hear the neighbor taking a bath so it wasn't a quiet room but I was able to sleep.The place was definitely just a couple of miles away from Horseshoe Bend, which is a popular hiking and photo spot in Page with majestic views of a canyon in the shape of a horseshoe. The motel was also near to restaurants in Page but then again Page, AZ is not a very big place.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

Not bad for area and price. Needed a place for my pregnant wife to stay after a long roadtrip and sight seeing. Service was great and got a discount for military, that's always a plus. Clean room and everything worked.

• Stayed: September 2013