“Awesome service and guides!”

Adventurous Antelope Canyon Photo Tours
Ranked #5 of 42 Tours in Page
More attraction details
Owner description: Providing quality guiding services into Slot canyon(s) from sightseeing tours to photographic tours. Canyons include The Upper Antelope Canyon and the ONLY tour operator that tours into Owl, Rattlesnake, and Mountain Sheep Canyon.
Edmonton, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Awesome service and guides!”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We had booked with Adventurous Antelope Canyon Photo Tours and were very satisfied with their professionalism and service. Kim was our tour guide. She was very knowledgeable, helpful and patient. She was very good with customer relations and I think this reflects the overall service that this company provides its customers. We did Tour 4 which includes Owl Canyon, Rattlesnake Canyon (pleasant surprises in this one), Upper Antelope Canyon (crowd was the issue) and Mountain Sheep Canyon which I thought was more photogenic than the Upper Antelope Canyon.

Visited April 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Best tour company”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This company was refereed to us by tourists we met and they were right, it was a great tour. Our guide Aleandro ( I hope I got his name right ). He was very helpful in showing us the best area for photos and also took our camera & ipad taking the best photo angles. We were overwhelmed with the site.
To find the place, look for the huge 3 chimney stacks, it's just around there and the sign says PHOTO TOURS.
We did go on the UPPER Antelope Canyon

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Claude F
Lunenburg, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Truly excellent tour with Guide Woody”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Our adventure through Upper Antelope Slot Canyon was so much more than i had expected. I feared that the canyon would be crowded with other travellers, but for most of our hour and a half, we were alone with our group of 7. Every inch of the canyon presented the most wonderful photographic opportunities, and if you don't have a camera, you can simply marvel at the swirls and patterns and colours of the rock walls, and the sun flares and beams that pour down from above, and the magic of the pink and red and golden rock. We felt that we got 'way more than our tour price of $31 per person. Our guide Woody was terrific ... he navigated the deep and rutty sand drifts on the ride to the canyon, and entertained us with descriptions of the images that he sees in the rocks, AND gave everyone helpful hints about photographing in the mix of dim and bright light. It was windy today, and the occasional sandstorm drifted down upon us, but it just added to the excitement and fun of seeing a natural wonder that we had long wanted to visit.

Visited March 2014
Chicago, Illinois
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“A must see while visiting Page”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I have always wanted to visit this place and after coming across a good review for the Adventurous Antelope Canyon Photo Tours, I decided to plan and trip and book a tour. I booked Tour option 2 for the morning tour. I've heard Upper Antelope Canyon can get crowded, so it was a good thing it was off season while here. There were 3 other tour groups there when we got there, and all seemed to keep all the groups evenly spaced apart. A few times I had to wait while taking photos, especially since I was using a tripod and long exposures. Once inside your just at awe at the size and beauty that nature can create. Was an awesome tour!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Highwaydude
Providence, Rhode Island
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 105 helpful votes
“Worth the trip”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

As an avid amateur photographer, I signed up for the two-canyon photographer's tour, which included Rattlesnake and Upper Antelope Canyon, 1.5 hours per canyon. My guide was Jake.

It was late February, and since nobody else had signed up, I was alone for the tour. In fact, I was the only person (along with Jake) in Rattlesnake Canyon at that time. Afterward, in late morning, we visited Upper Antelope, which was starting to get buy with other tour groups. Jake was helpful in helping me find spots to photograph quickly, as necessary, and was able to give me space when I wanted to just explore.

1.5 hours per canyon was an ideal amount of time, and I really enjoyed the experience. Highly recommended.

Visited February 2014

Been to Adventurous Antelope Canyon Photo Tours? Share your experiences!