“Passing through on Dec. 30, 2012”

Butterfield Stage Co
Ranked #49 of 60 Restaurants in Page
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 January 2013

We were recommended to try this restaurant by the Best Western across the street and told to go early because there were bus tours in town. We went at 5.30 were greeted warmly, were brought warm bread rolls but no side plates. Services was very slow after that. I had a salmon steak @ $19.99 which came with carrots and onions and I choose a side of mashed potatoes. I was disappointed to find they were topped with a spicy milk gravy that wasn't advertised. My husband had a rare rib eye steak that was grey all the way through. It came with the same carrots that were tasty enough and his side was a baked potato with other than butter there were no extras. There were few people in the restaurant and it was freezing inside - we felt warmer outside when we walked back to the hotel. The other patrons all had their outside jackets on too.

Reviewed 26 November 2012

i love the BBQ Ribs very much..and my family like the steak also,,so nice view we can see the glen canyon Dam and the Lake very very very beautiful!!..we drink the best Margaritas made special for us from manager restaurant(Violetta)!!

Reviewed 25 November 2012

we was a big family traveler,to Arizona<Page> for the first time saw arizona in our life,our trip started from Detroit to....California.We went and tooked dinner at Butterfield steak house,was fantastic view of the Dam,and Lake powell! the have beautifull hostess there,her name Patzy,<thailand> beautifull smile,very friendly,I wish to be our waiter!the food was great,the biggest steak from Arizona!!! thank you for the dinner!

Reviewed 24 October 2012

I didn t liked the waiter indians! not polite ,and they never come to take oreder for your food! they using all the time the cell phone!!

Reviewed 9 October 2012

Ate here once during our stay in Page
Found the service was good
But the food was on the average/pore side
My son had a lamb steak that was virtually raw in places
I had baby back ribs that were on the tough side

Been to Butterfield Stage Co? Share your experiences!