“Open Atmosphere, Great Service” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dam Bar & Grille
Ranked #12 of 58 Restaurants in Page
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats, Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Big Water, Utah, United States
“Open Atmosphere, Great Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

I dined at The Dam Bar and Grille on Sunday, November 3rd, for a ladies night. Our server was very warm, alert, and fast. The atmosphere and decor really set a good mood.
I am a strict vegetarian and do my best to be vegan, though it can be difficult in today's world. Typically when I go out to eat, I will allow cheese onto my plate but avoid it if possible. I searched and searched the menu and began to grow disappointed that all of the dishes seemed meat centered. Then I saw their Spaghetti, which had "vegan" written next to it.
For the owners of the restaurant, because I don't think they know:
Vegetarian means no meat, but other animal product is okay.
Vegan means no animal product whatsoever: meat, cheese, butter, eggs, honey..etc.
I ordered the Spaghetti, and as it happens, it was vegetarian: there was cheese sprinkled all over it.
This wasn't a huge complaint for me as like I said, I will allow cheese on my plate when I'm out to eat. It was however just misleading that the menu said vegan, but there was cheese all over it.
That aside, the dish was delicious. I devoured it.
I will eat at Dam Bar and Grille again.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Oakville, Canada
“Smelly, poor service and rubbish food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

If its burger, wings, a stool at the bar and the NFL you want, and you don't mind strange perfume-like smells (i suspect they must be designed to hide something) then you have found your spot. If its reasonable food then you might want to try a fast food place across the street.
This is not a restaurant but a bar with low to medium standards of food and service.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank mattandy
Page, Arizona
“Great ambiance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

The service was fantastic. The staff was very accommodating and made a dish that wasn't even on the menu any longer. The manager was friendly and stopped by to see how everything was going. Food and drinks were very tasty.

“Don't do it!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

This place is horrible! The service was bad, the food was not great, and the smell from the Yankee candles in the bar were overwhelming. Don't they teach you in restaurant 101 not to use scented candles in a restaurant? It made me wonder what scent they were trying to cover up with those candles...
When I told the server the candles were making me sick he said, "I can smell them, if someone else complains we will need to blow them out."

• 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank thatIDgrl
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Good, but nothing special! ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

We had dinner here tonight, it was fine, but nothing special. The waiters was very friendly and attentive, the food was standard. We had ribs, they were nothing special. The bbq flavour was rather mild and the ribs a little fatty. Another of us had a burger which seemed better than the ribs. It was friendly, but the food average.