“Nice ambiance”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Ambiance was nice, especially because we had a seat not too close to the live music. Waitress was uninterested and grumpy, not taking the right orders and not friendly. Food was OK. If the waitress would have been better, our review would have been better too.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

We didn't eat there, but we sat at the beer quaffing a few beer and chatting with the very friendly bartender. Great Old West atmosphere and three-piece band.

Reviewed 30 June 2013

We were staying in the Best Western next door and were tired and hot, so we rolled the dice and decided to eat at Ken's which is right next door.

The building is a ragged looking thing, plenty of wood and certainly fitting with the theme. We were greeted and seated promptly and our server was extremely helpful in offering suggestions for us to order. The salad bar was small, but adequate and we waited for our entrees to arrive.

I must tell you that being from the Memphis area, we do not even recognize BBQ Beef ribs, but when in Rome...so that is what I ordered. I must say that the Beef Ribs were totally AWESOME, Five Stars out of Five. They fell off of the bone and were simply the most delicious ribs I have ever had. They were not barbequed, but that was not an issue as they were slow-cooked, had plenty of bark and again were outstanding. My companion had the shrimp, and it was also very good.

I know there are plenty of poor reviews, most of which involved the steaks, but since we did not order steaks I can't really comment.

Tips for a pleasant meal include listening to your server and asking him what is good. My server never mentioned the steaks, so we avoided them and were rewarded with a delicious meal.

Again, order the Beef Ribs, you will not be sorry.

2  Thank Goatesians
Reviewed 29 June 2013

Ken's Old West Steakhouse is a very nice restaurant in Page, Arizona. The owner has captured the old west look. The steak dinner was outstanding. Some evenings the restaurant features live music and entertainment. Very clean restaurant. Nice and friendly wait staff.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

Good food & good service. Best part of our stay in Page. The staff appreciated our business & our service to this country.

Been to Ken's Old West Steakhouse? Share your experiences!