“fun stop after jetskiing all day”

Antelope Point Marina Village
Ranked #14 of 53 things to do in Page
Pleasanton, TX
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“fun stop after jetskiing all day”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I like the open atmosphere of this place and enjoyed having a late lunch there when we came in from a day of jetskiing and tied up our skiis to the dock and stepped right up to the restaraunt. The food was ok but the drinks were beautiful and delicious and fairly priced!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Houston, TX
113 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 363 helpful votes
“Good introductory boat tour to Antelope Canyon”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

This 1-hour boat tour is a decent and affordable introduction to Lake Powell and the mouth of antelope canyon. It originates from Antelope Point marina and makes its way as far as the boat can fit as the canyon narrows. The open-air boat has a canopy that runs from bow to stern and can easily seat 50 persons. On our particular tour there were only 15 persons. Unfortunately a recent flash flood prevented entry to the last 40 meters of the canyon as the flood brought down much silt and debris. I had expected the tour to take a path through tight crevasses and high canyon walls, alas that was not the case.

arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Impressive marina restaurant with terrible service!”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

To be honest, I've been going to Antelope Point Marina since it opened. I have a houseboat there and visit several times per year. Drove up from Phoenix to spend the weekend on the lake (Lake Powell) and decided to have dinner at the floating restaurant. We arrived mid-afternoon. Was seated right away and was looking forward to a nice dinner. The menu said lunch from 11-4, and dinner from 5pm on. We weren't sure what time it was as our phones bounced from Arizona to Utah time, but we thought it was about 4:40 or so. Asked a passing server if dinner was being served yet and received a very rude attitude. Luigi (I finally got the manager on duty to tell me his name) barked at us as sharply said: "It's NOT 5 OCLOCK YET, THAT'S FOR SURE!" Thanks for the attitude, pal! This little exchange got even more heated and the manager on duty (next to worthless) put us in a very awkward position of telling him to apologize or that we would leave. The situation escalated further and we left. What a stupid way to run a business. The server couldn't have been more rude, the manager less effective, and the whole sad situation was completely avoidable.

I noticed some other changes at the marina in the service, and not for the better. Retail clerks were rude, shuttle service was very slow and lots of policies and procedures that left guests very confused. I used to rave about APM. This trip left us cold. Lots of good places to eat in town. Don't waste your money at the floating restaurant. They certainly do not value customer service of any kind. Luigi should be retrained to empty trashcans, not serve the public.

Phoenix, Arizona
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Marina Restaurant - Best Surprise Meal of Vacation”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Spent an afternoon at Antelope Point, renting a pontoon boat and grabbing dinner. Was there in mid-October and it was pretty quiet so I wasn't expecting much, but the dinner at the marina restaurant blew me away. Now the menu was limited, but my Mom and I both thought the margarita chicken sounded good and it turned out to be exceptional - one of the best entrees I have had and the best I had in Page on my trip. The flavor of the chicken was sophisticated and blended perfectly with the side dishes (rice and veggies). Then to top it off we got the kahlua toffee mousse cake for dessert, which was another outstanding choice. I can't comment on other menu options and am not really a red meat or pasta fan, but I can't say enough about the chicken. It was the best surprise of my trip.

Visited October 2012
La Canada Flintridge, California
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“No maintenance on Antelope Point Houseboats”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

I have been renting houseboats for 20 years at Lake Powell and at Antelope Point since they opened. When the houseboats were new, there were no maintenance issues. In fact, the experience at Antelope Point was far superior to Whaweap. Now that the equip is getting old, the houseboats are not maintained. There mechanic told us there is no preventative maintenance performed. We lost 1 outboard 15 minutes out of the marina and was told we could make it to Face Canyon (MM26) with one outboard. Motor was not fixed in 7 days. The interior of the houseboats are filthy. Carpet filthy with nails sticking out at the boarders. Mold growing on the wash down hoses. Anchor ropes frayed. Jacuzzi leaking and dirty. On top the all the maintenance issues, the attitude of the dock workers is atrocious. To get anything done, you must ask 12 times and then they act if they are doing you a favor. For 11-12 Grand, I expect better.

Visited July 2013