“Great Place to Visit”

Antelope Point Marina Village
Ranked #21 of 54 things to do in Page
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Largest floating platform in the world. Great restaurant and a boat tour that takes you around some magnificent scenery. It would definitely be a happening place in the summer! We went in November and it was quite. Glad we went and saw what it was all about.

1  Thank fisherfolks
"beautiful scenery"
"glen canyon"
"slot canyon"

Reviewed 13 October 2013

We originally tried to book a boat trip when we were in Page Museum and tourist centre. The lady there was very helpful and although she said she couldn't book direct she phoned the marina for us and they asked her for our names so presumably they had some record for when we got there. After having paid $15 to the National Park to get on the site the people at the marina seemed to know nothing about the phone call and they didn't have our names. We then paid our money for the boat trip and walked down the ramp to the waterside together with several other people. The boat turned up within a few minutes and we were then told by the "captain" that he couldn't take anybody as he had engine problems. We then went back to reception to get a refund, which they did without any question. We found it very difficult to understand why they were not aware of the problem given that they both had both radio and cell phones. The whole time we were there we had the feeling that nobody was in the least bit concerned about running a tourist business. We were also not able to get a refund of the $15 park admission fee.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

We had dinner at the Marina restaurant and it was very good and the atmosphere excellent. We were there through the sunset and that was spectacular over the water.

1  Thank bluemomie
Reviewed 24 September 2013

It's not the most prettiest marina and honestly and I expected more of Lake Powell. The people that work there are very nice. You get courtesy golf-cart shuttle service up and down from the pier to the visitor center which was a really nice touch. There really is nothing to see so unless you are taking a boat tour or have a National Parks Pass that negates the fee ($15 per car is kinda pricy. That's the same as Arches Nat'l Park. Yikes!!!), you can definitely skip this.

1  Thank Ilovetours26
See more reviews
Reviewed 14 September 2013

We rented a pontoon boat for the day out of Antelope Point. I learned very quickly that no one moved quickly and no one really cared if you got on your boat or not. It took over an hour to check in because the girl working the desk was on the phone talking to her friend and then to a boat that was stuck somewhere....it was a mess. Once we got on the boat, maintanence came over and asked if we were going to use the grill? When we said yes, they said that they had to fix it. Another 30 minutes and finally we were out onto the lake. When we got back and gassed up, I was supposed to be given a refund....and, I got a call a few days later saying that I OWED money. When I explained that they needed to take the gas out of the deposit and they still owed me money, she replied that I was right and refund my deposit....like I said...no one cared about doing their jobs with any meaning. Now, Lake Powell is beautiful and I would love to spend more time there. I'm just not sure that I'd go out of that marina again.

Been to Antelope Point Marina Village? Share your experiences!