Red Rock Motel
Best Western Plus at Lake Powell(Page)(Great Value!)
US$265
US$215
La Quinta
US$239
US$250
Sleep Inn & Suites(Page)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$149
SleepInn
Comfort Inn & Suites(Page)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$180
ComfortInn
US$234
US$200
ClarionHotels
US$282
  • Pool
All reviewsfull kitchenquiet streetwell equipped kitchenseparate bedroomswithin walking distance of restaurantsbedroom unitgreat little placenice patioown mealsthe main dragpatio areahorseshoe bendlake powellenjoyed our staygreat hostsbed was comfortablechain hotels
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Spent two nights at Red Rock Motel. Quiet street of small motels. Pam and Bradley have worked hard to make the Red Rock a welcoming and comfortable place to stay. Close to everything and what I appreciated was the time Bradley took when we checked in to tell us about many of the activities we could do while in Page. We did just about all in our two days. Safeway is a short walk for groceries and the Bean (around the corner) has good coffee. If you are missing your cat they have friendly kitties as well.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Wiedagarden
Reviewed 23 May 2014

As you scroll down these reviews, you'll undoubtedly notice a recurring theme: cheap rates, unparalleled service, clean rooms, convenient location, an overall great value, etc... but from the moment we stepped into the front office (and throughout our 3 days staying at the Red Rock Motel) it became abundantly clear to my girlfriend and I that there is so much more to this place.

From the fan-mail on the desk to the kids' drawings displayed proudly on the wall - there is no question that staying at the Red Rock Motel is about family, it's about local business, it's about pride in providing the best service possible, and it's about YOU. Brady and his team went above and beyond to ensure that our stay was exceptional - and when we inquired about what we should see and where we should go during the short time we had in Page, he sat us down and gave us the complete local's run-down. Maps, history, personal recommendations and tips on avoiding the crowds - I would have paid for that lesson but it's just part of the deal!

As spoiled, pampered city-dwellers from Los Angeles, trust me when I say that we're pretty particular about where we stay. I'd choose Red Rock Motel over any other place in town over and over again.

Additionals:
-Across the street from a great breakfast/lunch cafe
-Two blocks from downtown (Grocery store, bank, restaurants, tour agencies, etc.)
-Safe and ample parking
Important to also note: (If you choose to stay in the larger chain hotels down the hill, you won't be within convenient walking distance of anything)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Nico D
Reviewed 20 May 2014

The other recent reviews have covered this motel and its wonderful owners. The sign at the end of the street reads: The Old Quarter, Street of Little Motels. Since Page and the dam are relatively new, as noted by another reviewer, this means the properties were part of the housing for the managers during construction. Brady is full of helpful and fun information and recommended restaurants, sunset site (it was on the map, but we would have missed it otherwise), tours and the early morning beanery. Given the Red Rock Motel location, many things are within easy walking distance. The sign "private rooms" is a little off-putting until you realize it is a way of saying two separate bedrooms within a unit. A better term? we couldn't think of one either. See other reviews. Yes, stay here if you want a fun, clean place and to support the locals. May is a good time to visit Utah. It was windy, but no high temperatures or crowds.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank SoAmertransplant
Reviewed 20 May 2014

There are several little owner operated motels on this street and all are older but very cute. Last time I was in Page I stayed at the Motel 6, but it was not available this time around. I was happy I booked with Red Rock Motel although this time I was just passing through on my way to Yellowstone. It is an easy walk to restaurants, supermarket and canyon tour companies. Good TV service, free Wi-Fi, Frig, Microwave and Coffee service in the room and a nice patio to sit out and enjoy morning cup of coffee or evening beer. The only thing I found lacking was an ice machine. This place is simple and clean, friendly & reasonably priced. It's nice to support local owners instead of a chain when you can.
Page is such an incredible area and Antelope Canyon is a must see. * ** I came up from Tucson and a section of 89 going into Page is closed due to a landslide over a year ago so be sure to watch for Temp 89 Alternative Route at Gap - it's not real well marked and because I had been to Page before I cruised right on by and had to backtrack 26 miles.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank vagabondginger
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I met up with a photography group who had booked our rooms at the Red Rock Motel. It was just off the main drag, very quiet, and the provided table and chairs outside each room was a real plus for our needs. The owner/operator was very helpful with local sites and locations. It was a convenient 2 min walk to a very quaint coffee shop which opens at 5am (helpful for early morning photography), grocery store, and several restaurants. The rooms were clean and properly cared for. If you like to avoid chain motels this is the place for you.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends