“good night sleep at good location”
Review of Travelodge Page

Travelodge Page
Ranked #22 of 24 Hotels in Page
Reviewed 5 July 2011

Nice and clean rooms. We had breakfast with Glen-canyon dam view. Good place for a night stay.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 24 June 2011

The room was great price for the area. It wasn't much of a room, but it fit our needs. The breakfast was limited, but free. The rooms were outside facing which meant that we could people walking by and loud cars leaving early in the morning. There was a large gap between the door and the frame. Overall it was a clean, comfortable room.

1  Thank Coolnoh
Reviewed 22 June 2011

VERY BAD experience!
Reserved a room through hotels.com so I paid in advance, when arrived at the hotel the staff was very RUDE, they said they didn't have any booking, even if I was showing the printout of the reservation! people were coming in the meanwhile and they sold every room but one, just in front of me, when I got very angry and wanted to talk to the manager they gave me the last room available for the night for which I had even to OVERpay again! The room had the door broken and wasn't closing correctly. The following day I complained with the manager, they gave back part of the money, the excuse was that they didn't accept hotels.com credit card. Even so, they resulted to have very rude people as a staff, 3 receptionists and even the manager! ABSOLUTELY TO AVOID.

1  Thank Kenny B
Reviewed 19 June 2011

This was a little old and not too well kept. The people working there were very depressed looking and never smiled. I don't think they liked their jobs much.
Our room - BEWARE - #130 has VERY HOT water in the toilet! You can burn your buns for free! Really it must have been hooked up to the hot water heater and it was too hot to sit there long.

We needed a roll-away and it barely had enough room to accommodate it. There was no hot food with the buffet.

Reviewed 12 June 2011

Room was large and clean. But it took forever for the A/C to cool the room down. Showerhead didn't work, though they offered to have maintenance come and fix it. Pool was small and chilly, though did have both a shallow and 6 ft deep end.

Free breakfast was more basic than at other chains offer, but it was adequate.

Front desk was not overly helpful or friendly.

Nuisance factor - $1.50 room safe charge they add to your bill - it's not the amount of money, it just rubs me the wrong way.

Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 May 2011

I don't expect too much of a basic motel. I want a clean quiet room for a good price. And that's what we got at the Travelodge. We checked out some of the other, locally owned motels recommended here but they either didn't have availability or didn't seem a good value for the money. So we choose the Travelodge.

As mentioned in another review, the continental breakfast is very basic. If you want fancy, go to the Ritz.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2011

A friend and I were going on a week long adventure starting in Page and looping through S Utah, ending at Page again. We met at the Travelodge (in the middle of our houses in NM and Ca).
I made the reservations mainly because of the $50.00 per night rates, we knew we weren't going to spend much time in the hotel anyhow.

Only 2 small issues, there was a slight smell in the bathroom (musty) but turning on the AC seemed to help the situation. The pillows were TOO fluffy - my neck hurt the next morning from sleeping on them.

We took off on our adventure in my friend's car, after receiving permission from the desk clerk to leave my car in the parking lot during the week. Upon our return 5 days later, my car was safe.

Wi-fi is not free - they charge $2.00 for it.

For a $50. room, I have to say we got very good service, and a very nice room, including a free breakfast. I recommend this hotel to anyone staying over in Page.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends