“Vastly overpriced”

Ranked #22 of 24 Hotels in Page
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Vastly overpriced”
Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

Staff were efficient and prompt, not bursting with customer service or going the extra mile though. Room was your standard motel room from the 1990s, it was clean and basic with a tube tv.

We wouldn't have minded paying $70 a night for this but we stayed at holiday inns and motel 6's much nicer for less.

Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 September 2013

It was busy in Page so our only option was this hotel which was not cheap in price but was in facilities. This is a typical motel but due to heavy rain, the noise of the water falling from the 2nd floor was only matched by the noise from people walking around upstairs. The air conditioned cuts out automatically when the room gets anywhere near cool. On the whole, you can get better in Page for the money.

Huntington Station
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I was dissapointed with your Page Az.,Travelodge ! It was run down & in need of repair. The wall paper was pealing off ,the hair dryer did not work & the heat lamps in the bath were also broken. The woman at the desk was very unhospitalbe When we checked in and we asked a question she was very rude ! The motel looked a lot better on the website then in real life.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Green Valley
Reviewed 7 September 2013

The room was clean, had a refrigerator and microwave, and our small dog was allowed to stay with us. But there were some deficiencies. Bread, cereal, watered-down juice and dried-up oranges...that is breakfast, folks! An extension cord was missing to connect the microwave to power. I told the young lady at the front desk about the problem. She handed me an extension cord, and warned me...'turn this in tomorrow or you will be charged $10.' Is there an extension cord shortage in Page? Won't the next occupants of the room have the same problem? Weird!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Denver
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Called that night - told them I'd be late, possibly next morning, as I was driving in from 400+ miles away. Asked them to confirm my very late arrival, charge my card, and ensure my room was available regardless of my arrival time. 5 minutes later my phone beeped with the alert that my card had been charged...
So, I arrive early in the morning, and the girl says "oh - we had you as a no show." Took them a minute to find a room for me, then told me they might have to move me later, with no reason given. About 5 hours later they called the room and asked me to move 2 rooms down. Same type of room. When I asked why, there was no explanation - just that they needed me to move. I asked later at the desk - still no reason.

B'fast - pitiful.

Room, however, was decent - very comfortable bed and pillows, decent water pressure, and very cold AC.

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Denver, CO
Reviewed 4 September 2013

For $99 a night in a touristy area, the Travelodge gave us clean beds and cold a/c unit. Rooms are not fancy and not in fantastic shape, but they are functional and even include a refrigerator and microwave. Just about what we expected and perfect for an area where you'll be spending most of your time outdoors anyway!