“Overpriced for the quality.... last option in town”
Review of Travelodge Page

Travelodge Page
Ranked #22 of 24 Hotels in Page
Sunnyvale, California
“Overpriced for the quality.... last option in town”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

This is more a motel and overpriced for anything over $60 in my opinion. AC is a window unit with the vent sticking outside the hallway. The noise level can be tolerated and it has a sensor for temperature control so hopefully the AC will stop a bit at night.

Breakfast has very limited selection. . After staying in Quality Inn for 2 days, this is a major downgrade. This is my last resort since most hotels were sold out.

The motel Location is pretty good and it has elevator for the 2nd floor. This hotel is dated and it looks semi-clean. To be honest, I was afraid to check closely since there wasn’t much option around town to switch during the holiday weekend.

Room Tip: The second floor will be quieter
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed 5 June 2014

The Travelodge Page was our second most expensive hotel during our US Southwest road trip (the only one more expensive was our casino stay in Vegas) but the most disappointing. I understand the Page is a tourist town, but we paid $138 for a property that wasn't worth half the price. Now, to be fair, it is a Travelodge, so that should set up expectations, but I'm fairly sure I've seen movies where people have "hid out" in similar motels. The property is outdated, which is in stark contrast of several newer hotels that have popped up around Page. The Travelodge reminded me of a motor court.

I have to say that I set my expectations based on what I knew of the brand and online reviews. However, I found what I called the "Creeper Curtains" disturbing. The curtains do not draw all the way across the window, so it is very easy to inadvertently take a peek at your neighbors. If someone wanted to, they could presumably take the most of it. I felt very uncomfortable going to sleep because of it. My husband was equally concerned about the windows in the bathroom.

The room itself was fine, even though they could use a refurbishing. The breakfast was crowded and was truly continental- no protein. This was the cheapest option via a discount site for the area- I would most likely look through other sites/options when I return to the Page area.

Room Tip: Try to get a room at the end of the walkway to avoid walkby traffic.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Ellijay, Georgia
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We had little choice over the memorial day weekend, and it was pricey! But overall the room was clean and decent. Not my 1st choice, but we didnt have any other. Breakfast was skimpy and week. Had issues with laundry not working properly, but we did get reimbursed. Bed was surprisingly comfortable i must say.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Rochester, Minnesota
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I wish I had paid 30 more dollars to stay at a real hotel. I paid 100 dollars to stay at this cheap motel, because all of the prices in Page are inflated, due to the tourism. When we first arrived, my boyfriend asked the clerk about a hike in the area. She said, "Here," and handed him a flyer for a boat trip which had nothing to do with his question. Later on, we heard a loud clicking from the wall/ceiling area by the bathroom in our room. It went on irregularly the entire night, prevetning us from hardly sleeping at all. The only employee working said they had no other available rooms, and offered no other compensation. I asked to speak with a manager, and she said the manager wouldn't be back for a couple days. I called back when the manager was in, an employee took a message and my number (actually relaying questions from the manager standing beside her), said thanks, and hung up on me. The manager, of course, never called me back. At the very least, she could have listened to the problem and fixed the room. No one at this hotel cares.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple