“Overpriced, but this is what you pay in Page”
Review of Travelodge Page

Travelodge Page
Ranked #22 of 24 Hotels in Page
Reviewed 9 June 2014

For this kind of hotel you would pay around $60 somewhere else. You pay more, just because it's Page and the demand is bigger than supply. Breakfast was just continental and not really tasty. We did the southwest trip by car and this was the most expensive hotel for $105. Check some sites for coupons and than book through official Travelodge directly...

There are newer reviews for Travelodge Page

Reviewed 7 June 2014

We stay two nights, we had a cold welcome by the lobby. we had many french peoples who traveling by a tour operator, they're making many noise. Poor service and breakfast with only roasted toasts, butter and marmalade, the coffee was cold, and we didn't have a place to eat, should be good for the tours operators. The room has a poor sound insulation, The cleaning in the room was light . Old fashion style.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2014

This is more a motel and overpriced for anything over $60 in my opinion. AC is a window unit with the vent sticking outside the hallway. The noise level can be tolerated and it has a sensor for temperature control so hopefully the AC will stop a bit at night.

Breakfast has very limited selection. . After staying in Quality Inn for 2 days, this is a major downgrade. This is my last resort since most hotels were sold out.

The motel Location is pretty good and it has elevator for the 2nd floor. This hotel is dated and it looks semi-clean. To be honest, I was afraid to check closely since there wasn’t much option around town to switch during the holiday weekend.

Room Tip: The second floor will be quieter
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 June 2014

The Travelodge Page was our second most expensive hotel during our US Southwest road trip (the only one more expensive was our casino stay in Vegas) but the most disappointing. I understand the Page is a tourist town, but we paid $138 for a property that wasn't worth half the price. Now, to be fair, it is a Travelodge, so that should set up expectations, but I'm fairly sure I've seen movies where people have "hid out" in similar motels. The property is outdated, which is in stark contrast of several newer hotels that have popped up around Page. The Travelodge reminded me of a motor court.

I have to say that I set my expectations based on what I knew of the brand and online reviews. However, I found what I called the "Creeper Curtains" disturbing. The curtains do not draw all the way across the window, so it is very easy to inadvertently take a peek at your neighbors. If someone wanted to, they could presumably take the most of it. I felt very uncomfortable going to sleep because of it. My husband was equally concerned about the windows in the bathroom.

The room itself was fine, even though they could use a refurbishing. The breakfast was crowded and was truly continental- no protein. This was the cheapest option via a discount site for the area- I would most likely look through other sites/options when I return to the Page area.

Room Tip: Try to get a room at the end of the walkway to avoid walkby traffic.
Reviewed 4 June 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We had little choice over the memorial day weekend, and it was pricey! But overall the room was clean and decent. Not my 1st choice, but we didnt have any other. Breakfast was skimpy and week. Had issues with laundry not working properly, but we did get reimbursed. Bed was surprisingly comfortable i must say.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family