See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 August 2017

The front desk staff were lovely, but there were a few things in the room that didn't work so well. The TV wasn't working. I tried the reset button on the cable machine, and that worked for about 20 minutes, but then it died again. I found that the cable cord was jerry-rigged in place, I tried to fix it and that lasted another 20 minutes. After that I couldn't revive it. The refrigerator was older, and didn't keep my food cold (partly because the door kept trying to open). There was no soap. There were 2 little bottles of shampoo, which I used for hand wash, but no soap. Soap can't be any more expensive than little shampoo bottles, so that was weird. It was a place to sleep, and even the collection of young people playing live music at the end of the complex couldn't keep me from it.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

The Hotel was booked by our travel agency. Unfortunately we did not pre-check trip advisor..The best thing on behalf of the Travelodge is the housekeeping. Good job in keeping this establishment clean. That’s a plus. For the rest – it’s a disaster. Grumpy check-in, only 1 key card working, semi comfortable beds, room interior has look and feel of the 60s. Room smelled stuffy, the rattling, very loud air conditioning hardly being able to keep the temperatures bearable. Power sockets? Hidden behind a heavy sideboard. Wi-Fi? A laugh. Slower as slow can go if it's working. Most of the time it's not. Can't believe we are in 2017! Either have a working network or have none. Nevertheless the Hotel is packed. Incredible . Ah nearly forgot. Breakfast? Another laugh. Can't take this seriously, we went to eat breakfast in a restaurant, so disappointed.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2017

I only had one problem with this hotel. It was too expensive. But it was no more expensive than Motel 6 which is supposed to be cheap. This city is near a popular lake and other attractions. The first time I came, it was only 45.00 and this time it was double, 90.00. I understand that it is more expensive because it is during the busy time of the year, but honestly,felt that it was still a bit expensive. At 90.00, it was the cheapest one available. Aside from the price, I was happy with my stay. I did not hear street noise, but I did hear upstairs noise. Not uncommon when you are downstairs. Everything worked fine. I did see some damage in the bathroom that had not been repaired and not sure why, but it did not effect my stay. Did not try the "continental" breakfast because I would rather eat a real breakfast at Denny's which is nearby. I will probably stay there again, but only during off season next time.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 August 2017

1) Price - very expensive for what they offer. (which is nothing but a pool and breakfast)
2) Rooms - good spacious but again nothing great for the price they charge. beds are nice. lighting is dim as a dark room and no plug points in the entire room. there was only one which was behind a wall unit table and i had to literally move the fixture to reach it (thats what the reception guy recommended). however he was kind enough to give me a multiple charging pin which allowed me to charge more than 1 device.
3) Breakfast - space is very small. barely 25 people can sit. you will probably have to stand and eat. breakfast options were good however.
4) Amenities - they have a pool, nice pool, was clean, clean towels are provided from the reception for the pool. nothing else in specific to do in the premises.
5) Ambience - It is a motel. so there is no ambience. but then again they have to understand that as well coz they price it like it is a great HOTEL.
6) Service - Not bad and not good as well. very blah people at the reception and half the time they are in their own little world. Usually it is just one person at the desk.
7) F&B - they only provide breakfast, there is no other food service here. there are vending machines if you want to grab beverages (non-alcoholic). luckily there are plenty of food options around so you dont have to worry.
8) Not Disabled friendly - if you have a room on the first floor, you got to climb the floor, so if you are or have a disabled person with you and all the ground floor rooms are occupied, then please do not take this hotel. (there is no way to get up the first floor without taking the stairs).
Ice machine did not work most of the times so we were literally boiling in heat and having hot water.

Room Tip: explore other options and pay a little more elsewhere & get better rooms n services. unless you are redeeming your wyndham rewards.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2017

1) good and clean rooms
2) nice pool
3) close to antelope canyon and lake powell (approx 10 mins travel)
4) decent breakfast buffet options
5) good staff
6) other restaurants in the city are at a walking distance of 10 mins
However, their internet/ wifi connectivity is very bad in the rooms. i can also say that there is no connectivity in the rooms.

Room Tip: does not matter which room you take.
Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple