See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 October 2017

This hotel is old and needs remodeling. The person that checked me in was fine but not cheerful. Our room seemed clean but its old and the bathroom tiles looked like they might fall off the shower, the water temperature wasn't constant. Not the most comfortable bed or pillows. It included breakfast. I had a bagel and a hard boiled egg. You're not getting much more than that. There were two cereal options and oatmeal packs. The room is a pretty decent size. Last year I stayed at Motel 6 in Page which was much smaller but more modern and nicer (no breakfast included though) and I'd rather stay there. I wouldn't really want to stay at the Travelodge for more than one night.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 October 2017

We stayed 2 nights and to be fair it was a very clean, tidy basic room. Typical Travelodge. It did have a small pool which was nice to relax by at the end of a busy day. It was probably about a 10/15 minute walk into Page itself where there was a good selection of restaurants, although we did find from about 9.30pm everywhere had about finished and was very quiet. We where on a 3 week road trip starting in Colorado and where very surprised when we checked in that there was an hours time difference(behind).

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Room was musty smelling. Low water pressure. Not enough outlets. Extension cords running under the dresser. Had to unplug the TV to make coffee. Our friends in the next room had a phone with no dial tone. Were promised a repair which never came. They also ran out of hot water.
All this for $150...never again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Gary H
Reviewed 3 October 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Wifi didnt work, the employer told that maybe the problem was my phone, then a several customers didnt had internet as well, the employer told that was a problem on the all town, but then near to the hotel, had a restaurant and the internet worked there. When i told the employer that i needed the internet to plan my trip, she told me that i can go to the mcdonalds, because there was free internet (what the hell??). the light in the room was not worked, the bathtub was completely clogged, when it was bathing, it was full of water. finding plugs to charge the phone, or the laptop, I had to divert furniture because there are no plugs available to charge the electronic devices.I paid almost 180 USD for one night in a hotel, which was worse than a youth hostel. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone, the worst even today. I want my refund.

Room Tip: dont choose this hotel
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family