“An excellent hotel, was well above our expectations!”

Courtyard Page at Lake Powell
Ranked #8 of 27 Hotels in Page
Reviewed 28 January 2012

We arrived here after a busy day that started in Cedar-City, through Cedar Breaks, Bryce Canyon, the dunes near Kanab and then finally arriving to Page.

We stayed here for a couple of nights when we visited Lake Powell, and the surrounding area. The hotel is great, looks like its relatively new, all the facilities were well maintained, and the staff was very friendly and welcoming.

The check in was pretty fast, we received a very spacious and comfortable room on the first room - with the regular facilities - LCD TV, Coffee Maker with Starbucks blends, a small fridge etc.. No safe in our room (though available at the front desk).

The hotel is located on the entrance to the city (city center is 2-3 minutes drive) and is close to all the area's attractions (Lake Powell's Wahweap marina, Glenn dam, Antiloop Canyon, Horse-shoe bend)

We also managed to get enough time, use the hotel's pool and jacuzzi, and do our laundry..

An excellent hotel, was well above our expectations!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,839)

Reviewed 27 January 2012

I have been coming to Page/Lake Powell for the last four years. Each year I have stayed at many hotels in Page. This was my first time staying at the Courtyard. Personally, I don't know why I didn't stay here earlier. This hotel has to be the best I've stayed at. The hotel itself is very modern, the lobby has a southwest theme which was fantastic, Peppers was only open for Breakfast, and it was very good. I do wish it was open for dinner, but it's a beautiful restaurant. The rooms were recently remodeled and well done. I love the colors and the furniture. Rooms were clean as the whole hotel was. The staff was wonderful. Houskeepers were friendly and very welcoming. Front desk staff was very very friendly and helpful. Forrest was especially helpful. He took the time to answer all my questions and gave very good advice. He made our stay enjoyable. Over all, this hotel was fantastic. If I were to comment on anything it would be the free coffee and tea, which always seemed to be empty, but wasn't a big deal because we had a coffee maker in the room. The wifi was fast as well, which is good. I will be returning in the summer. I highly recommend this hotel, it's worth the money.

• Stayed: January 2012
4  Thank Roncali19
Reviewed 19 January 2012

We stayed at the Courtyard Page at Lake Powell for one night in May 2011.
The hotel was exactly what I expected from a Courtyard Marriott. The lobby area is very spacious and welcoming. I spent some time sitting in the entrance way as they have couches, chairs, and tvs. However, the couches aren't overly comfortable, so you probably won't want to be there too long. There is complimentary tea and coffee in the lobby. I suggest having tea as the coffee was either empty or too bitter when it was available.
The room was great. I loved the brick wall feature. Our room had a sliding door walkout to the parking area. This was convenient for loading and unloading the car. Plus, it allowed a lot of light in during the day. The rooms are large for standard rooms and offer all the amenities you would expect from a hotel of this calibre. Staff are friendly and accommodating (they assisted us with tour information and locating nearby groceries/restaurants). In terms of tours, though, they will 'press' you to go through operators that they know. I don't blame them as this is a hotel and that's what hotels do.
Overall, the stay was comfortable and I had no complaints. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: If you want an easier way to load/unload your car, get a room on the main floor with a sliding door...
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dannybcanada
Reviewed 13 January 2012

We stayed at this hotel in January. It seems it has very good winter rates, and stayed in a very nice room for a very reasonable price. It looks like the rooms have been recently remodeled, and everything was in very good shape.

In the winter, the restaurant is closed, but is open for a buffet breakfast only. However, it was the best breakfast we had for the trip and was really very good, and again very reasonably priced.

This is my second visit to the hotel, and I plan on returning again. From what I could tell, the courtyard looks really nice when it is open during the warmer months.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Apljavaman
Reviewed 7 January 2012

Our family had a great stay at this hotel over the New Year's weekend. I'm impressed with the newly renovated rooms. The front desk was extremely friendly and helpful upon check-in. They rewarded my Platinum status with a nice breakfast voucher, which was greatly appreciated. The TV in the room worked great and we appreciated all the HD channels.

The view outside our room of the Vermillion Cliffs was amazing. I've driven through Page dozens of times, and I wonder how the cliffs must look to someone seeing them for the first time.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the Vermillion Cliffs
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2012

Clean room, nice rollaway. Bedding was very comfortable and shower had good water pressure. Pool is outdoors but apparently heated-the kids enjoyed it in late October. Property is older but well maintained. A little faded in the lobby, but our room was fresh.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 December 2011

This hotel is very nice the rooms are large and comfortable, and very clean. We only met one member of staff who was very helpful.
We came out of season travelling from Grand Canyon to Bryce Canyon, so this was a stop off, I didn't realise when booking that the restaurant and bar were closed this was not the best idea for us, my husband was tired and just wanted to relax with a beer and his meal but we had to go to the down which was not really in walking distance, and apparently there is no taxi service in this area

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple