Courtyard Page at Lake Powell
US$227
La Quinta
US$227
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn & Suites(Page)(Great Value!)
US$183
ComfortInn
US$213
US$185
Hotels.com
US$373
US$175
  • Breakfast included
Red Rock Motel(Page)(Great Value!)
US$147
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
1,863 results
All reviewspeppers restaurantrocking chairslake powellhotel restaurantantelope canyonnice hotelbuffet breakfastpool areahorseshoe bendgift shopgreat poolhot tubfire pitoff seasonnice stayup to dateroad trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Even though we only stayed for one night, I knew I had picked the right place as soon as we walked into the lobby. My wife and I loved the territorial style design of the hotel, the clean lines and earthy tones. The gal at the front desk checked us in an hour early, gave us a very helpful map of the facility, and had a terrific personality.

The room was exactly as requested: the top floor (4th) overlooking the canyon and the pool/hot tub/patio area below with a clean, modern room featuring good cable TV, free wi-fi, a desk area, fridge, sofa, and a very comfortable bed.

We did not eat at their on-site restaurant (Peppers) but we did enjoy a couple drinks at their bar. The bar is nothing to write home about (more of a bare bones set-up) with some decent beer selections, a pitiful wine stock, and only basic liquor on hand. No fine scotches, bourbons, esoteric liquors or cordials to sip. The poor female bartender was also seating guests for dinner but still took good care of us. Anyway, we got a nice glow and minutes later indulged in the hot tub and a refreshing swim to cap off a spectacular day.

We will definitely be back.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Clean and OUTSTANDING staff and I mean it! I had room issues and they were so helpful making my arrangements work even with a full hotel. We had a roll away and even with the two doubles we had plenty of room. Good size refrige and microwave. Beautiful pool area.

My only complaint is at this type of hotel I like the breakfast included and it was not and the bar had no red wine. I was not the only person in there that asked for it. Very lame wine choices (2). Bartender was so nice and they did have good beer so what can you do!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We stayed at this hotel, had found a great deal. The hotel has a beautiful back drop with great views. The hotel staff was very nice, giving us tips on what tours to do. The hotel pool and hot tub was perfect, and the scenery around the hotel was nice.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I happened to find a deal at the Courtyard in Page for one night, and I arrived with few expectations. I was warmly greeted and quickly checked in. The desk staff was super helpful and booked a tour for me to Antelope Canyon the next day. I was also given a fantastic room overlooking the pool. My traveling companion and I headed to the lounge and enjoyed a great conversation with the very friendly bartender who gave us some valuable tips on what to see in the area. I was impressed by the selection of microbrews in the lounge. The room was huge, and the beds were extremely comfortable. This was one of those stays one "lucks into" once in a while, and I'm happy I did. I highly recommend this Courtyard.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank MontanaTraveler643
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We appreciated the frig in our room; nice pool that allowed lots of kids and adults to be in without getting in each other's way, the hot tub; spacious lobby; pleasant surroundings. We liked the Peppers restaurant for our dinner, two nights in a row for us, but our selections for the second night were much better than the first. We ate on the patio, just wonderful setting. The breakfast buffet was more than adequate, although it didn't open until 7 AM. Many folks were signed up for tours or events that started at 8, so there was a mad dash to get everything and eat in a hurry. I saw some folks left food just because they didn't have time to eat. Opening earlier would allow more relaxed dining and the place wouldn't be quite so crowded. I do recommend the place.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple