“Low price low quality”

Ranked #23 of 24 Hotels in Page
Miami Beach, Florida
“Low price low quality”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

My wife and I spent 2 nights in a smelly room with living and dead flies in the bathroom. Bathroom door was not opening/closing properly. Stains were everywhere on the carpets.
Front desk people weren't nice or helpful.
Except the price no reason to stay there.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank LTMP

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 May 2014

This was the first accommodation on our trip that we had not pre-booked. This proved to be a big problem as we found ourselves in Page on Memorial Weekend and most hotels/motels already fully booked. It was only after a lot of walking round that we found Knights Inn had a room to spare. The reception staff were very helpful and got the room ready pretty quickly for us. However, once we had got over our relief at actually getting a room, we took stock of what we had got and realised that, in certain key respects, it left a lot to be desired. On the plus side, it had fridge, microwave, coffeemaker etc and was conveniently located in the middle of "downtown" Page..But on the negative - it had not been cleaned properly, the towels looked distinctly grubby and, the real downer, one of the queen beds smelt of unwashed bodies - unacceptable irrespective of how much per night one is paying.l

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Prescott Valley, Arizona
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I booked this room using my Wyndham rewards points to get a free nights stay. When I checked in I was told our room was "across the street". This street was more like an alley. There were broken bottles across the three parking spaces in front of our room, the trash dumpster to the back of the other Knights Inn rooms, and the view out our rooms window, was full and had trash bags piled up around it in front and on the sides. Next to our building were two run down buildings (homes?) with junk and trash scattered about. As we got out of our car a disheveled man came staggering down the street and started going through the overflowing trash dumpster that was our view. Neither my husband nor I felt we were going to be safe here over night, and I went back to the office and told the clerk that we had changed our minds. Even if there had been something she could have done, my first impression was so bad that I just wanted to leave there. I got the idea that we were put over in that other building because it was a free nights stay. I find it hard to believe that hotel would have been sold out on a Sunday night. I forfeited my 8,000 points for the free room, but the piece of mind I gained from it was worth it.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Knights Inn

Travellers also viewed these Page hotels
Best Western Plus at Lake Powell
Best Western View of Lake Powell Hotel
Motel 6 Page
Motel 6 Page
#20 of 24 in Page

Been to Knights Inn Page AZ? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Knights Inn Page AZ

Property: Knights Inn Page AZ
Address: 121 South Lake Powell Boulevard, Page, AZ 86040 (Formerly Budget Host Inn)
Region: United States > Arizona > Page
Ranked #23 of 24 Hotels in Page
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Knights Inn Page AZ 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Knights Inn Page AZ reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Budget Hotel Page