“SUPIOUR FOOD & SERVICE”

Ranked #4 of 60 Restaurants in Page
Price range: US$9 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Bonkers is one of the oldest buildings in Page. The decor is local artwork of the beautiful surrounding area. Owner operated with American and Italian cuisine, in a casual dining atmosphere.The restaurant is small and quaint.
Reviewed 16 July 2014

First and foremost don't let the name fool ya. My first thought when I saw the name was what's Bonkers? I almost passed up the place. Boy am I so glad I didn't! To my surprise it was amazing in every aspect. The moment I walked in, John the owner, met me at the door with a very happy and professional greeting. There was a wide variety to chose from on the menu so I chose the Gyro. Mmmmmmmm it was amazing! I enjoyed this place so much that I came back a second time while on business. That night I had the most amazing, huge, juicy hamburger on a Kaiser roll with a mound of cross cut fries. Will be back again when I am in the area.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,417)

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Very good value, excellent food, greeting and service very good, very professionnal staff. Go, go, go!!!

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Great food and service. It was a little odd when we walked in though - the place says "casual dining" on the side of the building, but the first thing the host asked was if we had reservations. It didn't seem like he was joking, but who knows (for the record, you don't need them)? The atmosphere was nice, they have some tables outside, and it's all tables/no booths inside. Great service, great food.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Page really doesn't have many restaurants to choose from, so save yourself the trouble of researching endlessly for the best restaurant and dine at Bonkers. Their food is homemade & excellent and the service is just as good.

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Went two times (there are not many restaurants in the area). Very nice food en good service. It is worth the money.