“Pet Friendly and clean. ” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites Brigham City

Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites Brigham City
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Brigham City
Wolf Creek, Montana
“Pet Friendly and clean. ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

Nice clean hotel off the beaten path. Easy on/off I-15 with a Loves fuel stop at the exit. Staff was friendly and the room was and smelled clean. **Caution, the parking lot has no turn around** but is well signed. Bad for long rigs. Use the street.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
bc
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

We were travelling with our 2 small dogs and looking for pet friendly accommodations. Very pleased with Crystal Inn. There was no extra charge for our pets. Rooms were very clean and beds very comfortable. Because we stayed on a weekend, the breakfast wasn't served until 7 a.m. (weekdays breakfast served at 6 a.m.) That was too late for us as we needed to be on the road before then. Would definitely recommend :)

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

We made reservations, took our luggage in and found the bathroom floor dirty and unclean smelling. Nothing special inside and the beds were uncomfortable. We turned around went back out to the front desk and turned in our keys. The desk clerk was kind and understanding. We spent $10.00 dollars more and stayed at a different but awesome hotel that was modern, very clean and worth a lot more than $10.00 in terms of being better. I would not stay here again.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Grace, Idaho, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2013

We stay often with the Crystal Inn and are never disappointed. Nice free breakfast. It's quiet. Always been extremely clean and they have the best clean, big, soft beds. If your going to stay in Brigham City Utah this is the place to stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the first floor with access close to a door.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Mountain Home
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2013

I needed a two night stay to attend my Grand daughters wedding. We had alot of the presents for the reception. I had to pack them up a flight of stairs, no elevator and down a hall to the center of the hotel. It was taxing for this 66 year old guy. Now the clothes needed for the wife, I will leave that alone. She may read this. The room was very nice and lots of room. Frig, microwave and wifi so those items were appreciated. The staff was friendly but unable to get us a base floor room. There was a lot of noise from the ice machine below our room and seem to be a lot of noise in the parking lot area by the huge dumpster.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the large dumpster and not above the ice machine.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Boise, Idaho
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2013

I have now become a regular traveler to the Salt Lake City area for medical reasons. I've stayed at the Crystal Inn in Murray twice and loved it, so I thought I'd stay at the Brigham City one on my December trip to save myself an hour on my return trip to Idaho. It is just as I expected; the room is spotless like the other Crystal Inn. Huge room, nice layout (little half wall in the king room separating the couches and bed is nice). All the lamps have plugs so there's plenty of places to charge the devices. The vanity is outside the bathroom which is convenient when you're traveling with someone else. Fridge and microwave in the room like I expected. I am reviewing this before eating breakfast; if its not as good as their other location, I'll update the review. The front desk associate was very friendly and helpful. I love the directv they have here too, it is BY FAR the easiest hotel tv system I've ever used and lots of HD programming. Another reason I chose Crystal Inn for my recovery when I was staying in Salt Lake in November- great tv! This location has the same tv set up.

I did have a hard time finding it. I drove right past it 3 times. Let me give you a little tip if you're coming from the interstate. When you turn left onto Medical Dr, you'll see a Chevron station on your right. The road you take to get to Crystal Inn is JUST PAST the chevron station. The signage sucks. Just keep an eye out for it next to the Chevron. Its set back aways and unless you know that, you'll probably pass it like I did. And from other reviews, other people have too.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Salt Lake City, Utah
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

A wonderful facility in this region. Clean, quiet and gateway to wonderful places and things. Pool good, eating establishments nearby. Management was helpful with queries and direction. A neat getaway from Salt Lake for holiday.

Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#9 of 11 in Logan
BEST WESTERN PLUS Weston Inn

Been to Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites Brigham City? Share your experiences!