“Great place to stay”

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Brigham City
Denver, Colorado
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We enjoyed our recent stay at this facility. The room was very clean & well taken care of. Plenty of room for our family.

The breakfast each morning covered the needs of each member of our family. Served up hot & fresh. The staff members in this area were very nice & extremely helpful.

Our stay was three nights and had no issues and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Karen S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Brigham City, Utah
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Motel management and staff LOVE dogs! Modern and friendly facility, with a small exercise room, pool and hot tub. Good hearty breakfast and clean rooms in a quiet neighborhood. My service dog and I had a lovely time!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Christine W
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 29 May 2014

The Crystal Inn in Brigham City is the nicest place to stay if you are visiting the cute little town. The front desk manager was very helpful and friendly; giving us good directions, advice, and even some freebies,

It was built in the early 2000's I believe, and they keep the property very clean. There is a swimming pool there that was very clean - and we had a lot of fun in it. We even met some new friends.

It's the best place to stay in Brigham.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank TheSaent
Missoula
Reviewed 25 April 2014

We recently stayed overnight at this inn. The front desk personnel, Bob and Carla, were extremely friendly and accommodating. Bob offered us a fantastic rate and Carla advised us on where to eat and gave us an express pass to get quickly through the line at the Maddox Ranch house. This was great because the place was crowded.

The bed was extremely comfortable (and I am very picky about a bed; if there's one wrinkle, I can't sleep). Although some of the furnishings seemed a little outdated, everything was clean and well appointed. The free breakfast was very good, in fact, much better than most free breakfasts.

We would not hesitate in recommending this inn. Mary Jean and Jack

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Maryjean N
Kalispell, Montana
Reviewed 17 April 2014

On a recent road trip I found myself in Brigham City at the end of the day. Someone had recommended the Crystal Inn, so I gave it a try. I was immediately impressed with the cordial welcome at the front desk, and check in was quick and efficient. My room was quite large and spotlessly clean. Everything in the room worked perfectly and the beds were very comfortable. I had to leave early the next morning, so I cannot comment on the breakfast that was included. Although I can't recommend Brigham City to anyone, I can highly recommend the Crystal Inn if you do find yourself there and need a hotel for the night.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank MontanaTraveler643
Bkackfoot
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Traveled to Logan, UT this weekend for a dance competition and stayed at the Crystal Inn. We were not there long as we checked in around midnight and was up and gone by 7:15am. But our stay was great! Very quiet and friendly staff and they allow pets. Had I known this at check-in I would of checked my doggy in as well, oh well next time he won't have to sleep in the car. Breakfast wasn't too bad, not a lot of choices but enough for a quick bite before heading out.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Phototravelin
Traphill, North Carolina
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

After being grossed out by the local Days Inn which I'm told is newer but yet looks 20 years old inside, we were over the moon to find Crystal Inn. Our room is HUGE! So clean and tidy, very nice cotton linens, looks as if it was just remodeled very tastefully. Nice spotless hot tub and heated indoor pool with longer hours than most. Very nice hot breakfast that changed daily. We had a king suite , full kitchen, living room, washer and dryer and double vanity bath. So spacious and such professional and kind staff. This is the only place to stay here and for nearly same price as that armpit of a hotel charges that's down the street with construction noise. We were so blessed to find Crystal Inn.

• Stayed April 2014
Hampton Inn Tremonton
Hampton Inn Tremonton
#1 of 1 in Tremonton
Hilton Garden Inn Ogden UT

Been to Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites Brigham City? Share your experiences!