Its dirty, dead bugs on bathroom floof, phone didnt work until the manager poked at the line with a long stick on the pole and then it worked half the time, they offer nothing no iron or ironing board, no contiential breakfast nothing its a dive, upon check in the manager reveialed they just reopened after being shut down by the health dept, i had to stay all other motel and hotels were booked i usually stay at the howard johnson which offers everything that this getto didnt ... the galaxie is your classic meth motel .. stay at the howard johnsons or the bushnell motel or the crystal inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just off Interstate 15 in the foothills of the Rockies, perfect for your family getaway. We are located near the Great Salt Lake and offer easy access to Provo and Ogden. Truck and RV parking are available. While staying at the Passport Inn plan your adventures with free high-speed internet access, enjoy all the room amenities of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Galaxie Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galaxie Hotel Brigham City
- Galaxie Motel Brigham City, Utah