“Yummy tacos, friendly service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #10 of 34 Restaurants in Grand Marais
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Hughie's is a fast and affordable Taco House which offers homemade food items including our "puff Taco". WINTER HOURS are limited, see below
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
“Yummy tacos, friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

Very friendly service makes you feel like a regular on your first visit! The tacos are delicious and very filling - you only need one or two to leave satisfied. Everything I tried had great flavor, but wasn't overly spicy (they do have hot sauce if you like more kick). The lady behind the counter was very friendly and helpful. She even told us her favorite moose watching spot! We'll definitely be back!

Rosemount, Minnesota
“Great Tacos - Great Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

We've been to Hughie's twice on two different visits to the North Shore. The "puff" taco shells are terrific and we love the variety of options. The owners are terrific and friendly, explaining their product. They even recognized my family a year after our first visit! Great customer service.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
La Crosse, Wisconsin
“Great service, good tacos”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

The man behind the counter was friendly and outgoing! He gave us enough information to make our decisions in ordering and made suggestions for things we may like. The tacos were very good, the homemade shells really make the taco. The nachos left something to be desired, but would eat here again.

Mahnomen, Minnesota
“A great place for lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

My wife and I make this a destination stop every time we're in Grand Marais. The tacos are fantastic, and my wife loves the nachos.

Visited May 2013
Grand Marais, Minnesota
“Very Good Tacos.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

I had the pleasure of stopping in for lunch, my friends have eaten here many times and talked my into going. I had the one Beef taco and one Fish taco, both were really good. Fresh toppings and tasty sauces. I will be back for more.

• Visited March 2014