“Excellent horses and Fantastic Owners.”

Sawtooth Mountain Stables
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Jim and Saraphine are two of the nicest folks one could meet. You can tell they truly love their animals, what they do, each other, and the environment that they do business in. Had an awesome trail ride through gorgeous perfect scenery. My horse was well mannered and healthy. I enjoyed talking with them about the area. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking to spend the day with some great animals and people. They are accommodating to skill level and personalities to properly fit you with your ride. Can't wait to go back up and see them again soon.

2  Thank AmericanExplorer8500
Reviewed 3 July 2012

This trail ride was a excellent way to hike through the difficult terrain of the Sawtooth Ridge. The horses take you through the dense forest and up to a beautiful grassland with a view of the lake. The guides were wonderful. They had a garlic spray for the horses to keep the bugs and flies away. Worked for us too. I had my four kids, age range 10 -17 years old on the ride and my mother. It was a very enjoyable experience. In our group, only half had experience riding. I would highly recommend it for anyone whether you have ridden before or not.

Note: They had the cleanest Biffy potty I have ever been in.

1  Thank Julie J