“Great Coffee - Friendly service” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Java Moose

Java Moose
Cuisines: Cafe, American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, View
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Roseville, MN
“Great Coffee - Friendly service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

Great coffee and fantastic location with locals coming and going all the time. One of the hubs of Grand Marais life all year long.

Visited October 2013

Williamsburg, Virginia
“A must visit for those looking for a place to warm up, some java, and free Internet for patrons.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

Java moose has good coffee, but it isn't great - however it is better than those chain places. I had a pumpkin spice latte, my dad had a French vanilla cappuccino, and his girlfriend ordered a regular coffee. We also ordered chocolate raspberry scones which were excellent, and completely different (i.e. fresh) from those chain places. It took quite a while for my Dad to get his drink, but I received my latte quickly. This isn't my favorite dining/coffee joint, but if I lived in the area I would probably visit several times a week.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Rice, Minnesota, United States
“Glass half full”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013

My $5 drink was half full. And it tasted awful. Asked to get something instead and said we would have to pay for it.

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Eagan, Minnesota
“MOCHA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013

Best mocha coffee - friendly staff great bargain. And nothing better than a cup of coffee overlooking the lake !

• Visited June 2013
Eagan, Minnesota
“Great coffee drinks, free wi-fi, fantastic view!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2013

LOVED the freshly brewed coffee here. It was as simple as buying a huge cup (I think it was 24 oz?) for only $2.50, and filling it myself with the different choices that they had available that day. (with all the creamers, cinnamon, sugars, covers, etc. you need on a table beside the cashier) The biggest thing I got a kick out of was that I could have gotten a refill on my coffee for only a buck, and she has a honor-system-cup on a shelf for you to put your dollar in! Funny. I love small town stuff like that. Free wi-fi, and enjoy the side patio with a fantastic view of the Lake.

Visited September 2013