“nice place to hang out”
Review of Java Moose

Java Moose
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Great atmosphere and decent prices. Good place for adults and kids alike to hang out. Servers are friendly and quick. Lots of choices including icecream.

There are newer reviews for Java Moose

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Oohhhhh.....I'm just a really unhappy camper when I can't get a soy latte at a Starbucks and there are NONE up in this area. So I was grumping around about having to go to local coffee houses which never make them as good somehow. Well....MUCH to my surprise Java Moose not only did it but the coffee was SO good I bought some to take home with me and would have bought even MORE if I could have. It was a great environment to sit, beautiful lake views, friendly service and (tip) a GREAT little place to get a really good piece of pie next door to it.....they ought to form a partnership. GOOOOOD coffee if you are a hard to please coffee person.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Excellent drinks and sandwiches. Patio overlooking the lake and free wireless. Only negative is that it's always hard to find a seat.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Another one of my Grand Marias must stops. I love their minty italian ice. Then after you order pull up a seat on the shore and skip some rocks.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

There is nothing like sipping a hot coffee while seating on the deck at Java Moose and watching the boats on Lake Superior! Wonderful Staff!