“Great food and friendly service in casual atmosphere”

Harbor House Grille
Ranked #2 of 34 Restaurants in Grand Marais
Price range: US$7 - US$24
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, View, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Located in the quaint harbor village of Grand Marais, Minnesota, on Lake Superior's beautiful North Shore, the Harbor House Grille is a cozy neighborhood restaurant serving up tasty handcrafted meals, using fresh & seasonal ingredients. Offering Beer, Wine, Spirits & Flavor!
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Excellent french onion soup and veggie wrap were among the best I have ever had! My friend felt the same way about her hamburger.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Entrees were tasty. Vegetables and potato pieces both cooked to perfection. Staff was great. Facility was spotless! Can I give it 6 stars?

Reviewed 10 October 2013

A wonderful experience in a small town. Wonderful wine list. Had prawn dinner and a New York steak. Both supurb. Service was off the scale perfect, and so were the deserts. A MUST DO While in Grand Marais. We're going back next time were there!!!

Reviewed 4 October 2013

I dined at Harbor House Grill for the first time today and it was every bit as good as several people told me. I was there wih three others and we each enjoyed our meals. Three of us ordered rueben sandwiches with the wood-fired potato wedges. My wife orderd a flatbread which featured a delicious pesto. Great service, relaxing atmosphere, and tasty fresh food made for a memorable meal! I will definitely return for another visit soon.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Went with a group of nine. Very good food and we got our own private room upstairs. A bit pricey - but hey, it's vacation!