This was a really nice hotel and we enjoyed our four-night stay. The staff was friendly, our room was clean and in good condition, but we thought it was a little small for a suite. The bed was very comfortable. The view of Lake Superior from our balcony was superb.
We had a few minor concerns. The room got very warm at night and we had to run the air conditioner despite nighttime temperatures in the 40s. This was one of the most expensive hotels we have ever stayed at, and the weekend part of our rate was $230 with our senior discount. The room was oddly furnished, with no desk or table where you could comfortably sit and use a laptop, and there were two TVs. Breakfast was adequate with a reasonable amount of choices, but we were disappointed that the same hot foods were offered every morning - scrambled eggs with and without ham, sausages and pancakes.
Despite the concerns I mentioned, we would probably stay here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Superior Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Superior Hotel Grand Marais
- Best Western Plus Superior Inn And Suites
- Best Western Grand Marais
- Best Western Superior Hotel
- Grand Marais Best Western